I acted like a Psycho

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by EyesForTheSkies, Sep 28, 2005.

1. EyesForTheSkies

EyesForTheSkies God made me funky...

I acted like a phycho and called my (on again off again at the time on again but now off again because of this) man like prolly 50 times in 1 day because i was freaking out and paranoid...

now, he likes me -way- less, won't call me, and generally thinks i'm a psycho...

i haven't called or initiated any contact w/ him in 2 days... and am waiting for him to initiate contact w/ me...

i really love him... is there a way to fix this and get him to change his opinion of me back to when things were awesome?... if so how?...

any advice would be greatly appreciated!...

2. BTA

BTA New Member

Uhh

leave him alone.

think thats the best youre gonna be able to do.

3. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

50 times in one day? I'd be seriously worried that you'd go Single White Female on me.

If you want him, just back the fuck off for a while and chill.

4. EyesForTheSkies

i was pms'ing and couldn't stop myself from dialing...

that said... i fully intend to back off... but is this damage irrepairable?..

5. Bruticus

Depends how much you freaked him out and how much he liked you. For the girl I'm on/off with now, I'd forgive it (though I'd have turned my phone off long before 50...) cause she's going through a rough time lately. If it happened again though, that would probably be a different story.

6. Bruticus

And why couldnt you stop yourself dialling? If it was a mobile phone he'd see the number and missed calls when he checks it (or is avoiding in the first place) and can call back later, you don't need to call 50 times for him to see.

If it was a home phone and he was home, 50 calls would be fucking annoying ringing throughout the house, maybe he was trying to sleep? That would have shit me nicely...

Don't need to go overboard with these things ;)

7. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

pms'ing is no excuse. If you did that this time, what are you going to do next time? I hate it when females use pms as an excuse for anything crazy they do. Even if it is true, that means that once a month your man is going to have to deal with you going psycho...

Learn to control yourself. If I were him, I would certainly never call you again. Not trying to be ignorant, but first you go do something crazy, then you blame it on PMS...thats an instant sign to stay as far away as possible.

You messed up, now learn to control yourself and your emotions before you go flip out on another guy.

8. Bruticus

And yeh, agree that pms isn't an excuse because then it's gonna happen every month. There's no fucking way I'm hanging around with a monthly mental session, those are issues I cbf'd dealing with.

9. EyesForTheSkies

im not saying that the pms absolves me of any wrong doing.. i was just trying to get it across that i knew in my head that i shouldn't be doing that, but still couldn't stop...

oh and by the way, we have a kid...

10. Bruticus

For me, relationship wise if I was deciding whether or not to continue with it, I'd remove the kid from my decision. It wouldn't be a factor for me, for both our sakes.

11. Bruticus

And again you're kind of indicating that you can't help what you do, ie. you'll do it all again next month? Not many people could put up with that, I think you may need to get some self control.

12. page

page New Member

PMSing is SO not an excuse.

Get some control over yourself before trying to have a relationship with someone.

13. low20

low20 Member

i think if he wanted to talk to you, he would have picked up, cuz dealing with 50 calls in one day has got to be very annoying so he must have really not wanted to talk, otherwise he woulda atleast picked up and told u to leave him alone.

14. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

No. No! Ok? Incorrect. You could have stopped. PMS is not making your decisions for you. Otherwise, this would be happening 1x every full moon.

15. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

In regards to your plight, I would suggest you just back off and chill.

16. Epiphany

Epiphany 78% of all statistics are made up on the spot

:werd:

It actually pisses me off to hear a female saying this because not only is it a terrible "excuse" but I can't stand to hear guys and television among many other things throw that term around as often as it gets used. It's hard enough to be taken seriously half the time.

Self control is a powerful thing. You will get more out of life with it. The only chance you will have at salvaging any piece of your relationship, if there is anything left, is if you leave it where it is completely. I can guarantee if you attempt to go after him even once... you will probably seal the deal. I'm sure you will be walking on egg shells for a loooong while though.

If the relationship is that unstable it can't possibly be healthy.