LGBT I <3....

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Sam Gamgee, Mar 2, 2009.

1. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

You guys.

I remember the day I signed up here and was all like...OMG's I'm gay...and you fuckers were the first people I ever admitted it to. Then I was all nervous about coming out. But now I'm out...beyond out...lulz...and love it. Through that process and all the shit after it though I feel like I got to "know" some of you and believe there are lots of really great people on here. When I got the boot from my house I got a flood of help from many of you offering up anything from cash to a couch or even a key to a spare house. You guys are really awesome. There's nothing I can ever do to repay what some of you have given me, even if it was just someone to talk to. It may seem easy or you may even want to talk to me...not sure why but you may...but I appreciate it. I think I went through a time when I was a jerk to some of you and that was pretty stupid of me. I went out looking for help when I was feeling down, you guys were there and wanted to help, and I was an asshole in return. So, I apologize and hopefully you won't think I'm a big fat jerk forever.

I talk to a lot of you on AIM every once in a while or maybe even every/most days...but some of you I never get to chat with.

NOVAJock...you taught me you can be gay and also be jacked as fuck and not be a little girly man.

novo...you taught me the wonders of being yourself and enjoying life.

Matitulo sucked me back into playing World of Warcraft and told me some good restaurants to go to in SF which was always a fun reward after going to the doc.

phrxn, you're a silly gaysian...keep being smart. Thanks for being there for me...trust me when I say it means a lot.

Ip...you helped and talked to me when I was beyond depressed. I treated you like shit in return when I was wasted. Forgive me? If not that's fine too. I think you're a really cool guy (and a hottie, a German one at that) too.

Mikey You bought me a sub! You mofo! I lub you. Your cock is huge and you're gonna fuck that hot guy on Valentine's day, lucky whore.

LA02MAX...you're gay as fuck, you die your hair, lol. You need to fuck that guy at work though, he listens to girl music, he's gay and wants your gingerness all up inside of him.

Naturally Baked, you're the gayest of the gay while still not being gay at all. You love clothes and clothes love you back. Hopefully one day you will have wild butt sex with that guy you always post pictures of...

Blaq, I lub you. You laugh at everything, have the best smile in the world, and are hilarious. You bring a smile to my face everytime we chit chat.

Gamgee, you are the straight up thug life of OT Gayness. You are all that is gay and give great comments to all the str8 guys in F/S. I'm sure they all love that. I hope you and your hubby are happy together forever, you too are beyond cute together.

geniks, you are a little whore. Just kidding. I love you. You're hot and also shave your hair. High five. We didn't chat much but when we did you were a straight up baller, high five.

Sonadoras, go marry a 47 year old man and have him drive you around in your manual car that you can't drive because you can't drive manual, but then he'll be your sugar daddy and suck his dick for coke. If you don't get that joke, you're a noob. Ask someone who's not a noob.

PRIEST TANGO AND DUDE101...quit fighting. You know you lub each other. You break up like every day and post about it, but then fuck each other's brains out 37.3891 seconds later. PT, your birds are fucking awesome...flying south for the winter towards ur warm cock. Your dick is hot too...in a sexual hot way, not like a fahrenheit way. You guys need to kiss and make out, I mean make up.

Camarosrool, camaros suck. Mustangs rule. Sorry. I do luv you though because you play WoW and go on AIM at work all the time.

RedGoober4Life, you have way too much hair. It's out of control. Out of control like a hurricane during an earthquake in California out of control.

philvia, you have girl legs, but you're hot. But we had to compete for girliest legs and I didn't get the blue ribbon, so fuck you... Just kiddng, keep it up.

RyRy, keep the goatee, it looks hot as shit. I hope I didn't forget any regulars....or else I feel like an asshole...its 1AM.

Anyway...reason for thread is because I'm saying goodbye to OT. I think I may spend too much time here and I dunno, I just want to spend more time with friends, family and my boy. You all had a big impact on my life and I thank all of you for being such great people. If you step back for a second and look at how many great, fabulous people there are in "The Closet" compared to your general population...it really is a dense croud of nice, funny, considerate people who care for each other.

Anywho...love all of you, I'll check this a few times tomorrow but then I'll probably be done.

Peace n love,
    -- Sam

2. Sam Gamgee

OK, I'm back for good.

3. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

OMG Sam....

You just couldn't leave for a long time. CoCo isn't around much anymore, so this place would fall to pieces with you gone too.

4. Sam Gamgee

I would never leave... I was just making fun of Pen is Mightier.

5. camarosrool

camarosrool yes i am

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

6. camarosrool

camarosrool yes i am

i think we all secretly knew he couldnt resist the crack that is OT

7. DouggieJ

DouggieJ OT Supporter

I thought I had read this before somewhere... :rofl:

8. novo

novo Pokey Man OT Supporter

9. geniks

geniks king of the hill

<3 you too.. and yes, i'm actually going to let my hair get a little longer... but i will probably get tempted to shave it eventually.. It's a bad addiction.

lol.

10. camarosrool

camarosrool yes i am

11. geniks

geniks king of the hill

12. :squint:

that's like making fun of a crack addict. rude.

lolololol

i just did my boyfriends laundry for him pretty much just so i could fondle his undies. :hsugh: plus it's funny to see how small his shirts are. :mamoru:

13. Sam Gamgee

you and your midget fetish

14. Rainbow

Rainbow New Member

aww that is so sweet.

15. Sam Gamgee

well, somebody has to love the midgets.

16. BTCollins

BTCollins I met a gypsy and she hipped me to some life game

17. blaq19

blaq19 New Member

18. elevator

elevator The tenants think it's wonderful! ヽ(´ OT Supporter

:rofl: at pen

19. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

Remind me to slap you next time I see you. My heart just sunk. lol

:mamoru:

20. :bowrofl: not really a midget, just my shirts are like XL and his like are M. they're like skin tight on me. :rofl:

21. ManyHamsters

ManyHamsters There are necessary pursuits... but poetry, beauty

oh fuck :rofl:

22. I </3

All of you.

:squint: