LGBT I <3...

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Pen Is Mightier, Feb 9, 2009.

1. You guys.

I remember the day I signed up here and was all like...OMG's I'm gay...and you fuckers were the first people I ever admitted it to. Then I was all nervous about coming out. :mamoru: But now I'm out...beyond out...lulz...and love it. Through that process and all the shit after it though I feel like I got to "know" some of you and believe there are lots of really great people on here. When I got the boot from my house I got a flood of help from many of you offering up anything from cash to a couch or even a key to a spare house. You guys are really awesome. :hsd: There's nothing I can ever do to repay what some of you have given me, even if it was just someone to talk to. It may seem easy or you may even want to talk to me...not sure why :greddy: but you may...but I appreciate it. I think I went through a time when I was a jerk to some of you and that was pretty stupid of me. I went out looking for help when I was feeling down, you guys were there and wanted to help, and I was an asshole in return. So, I apologize and hopefully you won't think I'm a big fat jerk forever.

I talk to a lot of you on AIM every once in a while or maybe even every/most days...but some of you I never get to chat with.

NOVAJock...you taught me you can be gay and also be jacked as fuck and not be a little girly man. :mamoru:

novo...you taught me the wonders of being yourself and enjoying life. :)

Matitulo sucked me back into playing World of Warcraft and told me some good restaurants to go to in SF which was always a fun reward after going to the doc. :bowdown:

phrxn, you're a silly gaysian...keep being smart. Thanks for being there for me...trust me when I say it means a lot. :)

Ip...you helped and talked to me when I was beyond depressed. I treated you like shit in return when I was wasted. Forgive me? If not that's fine too. I think you're a really cool guy (and a hottie, a German one at that) too. :)

Mikey :big grin: You bought me a sub! You mofo! I lub you. Your cock is huge and you're gonna fuck that hot guy on Valentine's day, lucky whore.

LA02MAX...you're gay as fuck, you die your hair, lol. You need to fuck that guy at work though, he listens to girl music, he's gay and wants your gingerness all up inside of him.

Naturally Baked, you're the gayest of the gay while still not being gay at all. You love clothes and clothes love you back. Hopefully one day you will have wild butt sex with that guy you always post pictures of...

Blaq, I lub you. You laugh at everything, have the best smile in the world, and are hilarious. You bring a smile to my face everytime we chit chat. :big grin:

Gamgee, you are the straight up thug life of OT Gayness. You are all that is gay and give great comments to all the str8 guys in F/S. :mamoru: I'm sure they all love that. :rofl: I hope you and your hubby are happy together forever, you too are beyond cute together.

geniks, you are a little whore. Just kidding. I love you. You're hot and also shave your hair. High five. We didn't chat much but when we did you were a straight up baller, high five.

Sonadoras, go marry a 47 year old man and have him drive you around in your manual car that you can't drive because you can't drive manual, but then he'll be your sugar daddy and suck his dick for coke. :hsugh: If you don't get that joke, you're a noob. Ask someone who's not a noob.

PRIEST TANGO AND DUDE101...quit fighting. You know you lub each other. You break up like every day and post about it, but then fuck each other's brains out 37.3891 seconds later. PT, your birds are fucking awesome...flying south for the winter towards ur warm cock. Your dick is hot too...in a sexual hot way, not like a fahrenheit way. You guys need to kiss and make out, I mean make up. :hsugh:

Camarosrool, camaros suck. Mustangs rule. Sorry. :mamoru: I do luv you though because you play WoW and go on AIM at work all the time. :rofl:

RedGoober4Life, you have way too much hair. It's out of control. Out of control like a hurricane during an earthquake in California out of control.

philvia, you have girl legs, but you're hot. But we had to compete for girliest legs and I didn't get the blue ribbon, so fuck you...:hsugh: Just kiddng, keep it up.

RyRy, keep the goatee, it looks hot as shit. :big grin: I hope I didn't forget any regulars....or else I feel like an asshole...its 1AM.

Anyway...reason for thread is because I'm saying goodbye to OT. :wtc: I think I may spend too much time here and I dunno, I just want to spend more time with friends, family and my boy. :big grin: You all had a big impact on my life and I thank all of you for being such great people. If you step back for a second and look at how many great, fabulous people there are in "The Closet" compared to your general population...it really is a dense croud of nice, funny, considerate people who care for each other. :dunno:

Anywho...love all of you, I'll check this a few times tomorrow but then I'll probably be done.

Peace n love,
    -- Dietrich

P.S. If you want to keep in touch. :big grin:
    AIM: deeeeetrik
    E-mail: [email protected]

i wonder if anyone will ever read this but i don't love any of u. ur all fukin pricks and liars and weak people who will never gain anything in life just a bunch of fuckin whores. u'll all burn in hell and die painfully

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2009
  2. XPX

XPX New Member

Aww :hs:

Don't go away, it is a matter of giving OT the time it deserves....:hs:

Be good...take care and come back soon man! :)

3. camarosrool

camarosrool yes i am

I gotta be honest...

I opened this up and was like...

thats a whole lotta text...

then i kinda went crosseyed and your post started to look like this

[​IMG]

jk :p

<3

:love:

I actually read it all

and fyi OT wont be the same without you and i hope you stay :(

and your the only one that posted pics with a dildo up his butt
    so IMO your are the bravest mofo on here :big grin:

4. wrwarwick

wrwarwick OT Supporter

Man sorry I missed you on AIM last night :( Texas time is messing me up.

You know i lub you too :) Having to step away from OT is understandable, but I will miss your posts greatly. Don't ever be afraid to come back.

Hope I get to keep chatting with you on aim :)

:h5: :hug:

5. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

Peace and love, man!

:)

6. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

Seriously don't go man! Just spend less time on here or just check in once a week. I agree you have to be the bravest OT'er ever for that pic of the dildo up your butt!

7. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

:wavey: Hope you come back again later.

8. novo

novo Pokey Man OT Supporter

teh awwwwz. That's very sweet Pen. :) :hug:

get outside, get some exercise. we all know you'll be back eventually :rofl:

9. MeanGreen

MeanGreen New Member

no love for me :wtc:

I hate you anyway since you are a mustang nut swingger, so its ok :o

Don't be a stranger though :wavey:

10. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

:rofl:

11. P-Nut

P-Nut Active Member

Pen, I barely know ya, but if you ever make it to Alabama...you gotta look me up!

Much love for you brother! Go forth and be happy!!!

12. I knew you were a Mustang hater so I ignored your punk ass. :hsugh:

Actually I just forgot...it was late. lol.

I hope you guys stay in touch, you're all really cool. :bigthumb:

13. MeanGreen

MeanGreen New Member

I <3 that new cobra :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

14. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

Ummm....I'm kind of in the dark. Why are you leaving???

15. Sam Gamgee

I'm going to say "because he's on here all the time, posting at all hours of the day and night and his addictive personality doesn't just run with alcohol... it also runs with OT"

but that's just my guess.

16. Sam Gamgee

Another option is that the boyfriend gave him the ultimatum.

So many significant others don't understand that attraction that is OT. And they get jealous or annoyed.

17. Sam Gamgee

Or maybe he's getting a sex change and wants to come back in a year with an entirely new screen name... Maybe "Tit is Bustier"... or maybe as "Marlene" (Dietrich)

18. wrwarwick

wrwarwick OT Supporter

I think he just realizes he doesn't want the distraction right now in his life and he knows he needs to completely cut it out, you cant just OT a little.

19. I'd rather spend my time with people in my real life basically. Plus yes, Gamgee was fairly accurate in saying I get addicted to everything. Alcohol, OT, weed, drugs, WoW, sports, lifting, pretty much anything. Too much of one thing is never good. Plus I have some of my own reasons for wanting to depart which I will keep to myself. :o

20. Sam Gamgee

True at first.

After over seven years on here, I OT a little as a practice.

First couple of years, though, I was addicted.

21. XPX

XPX New Member

Same here and this is my 3rd account :eek3:

22. MeanGreen

MeanGreen New Member

Pen, do you live around SF? I'm going to visit Novo in june, you should come hang out if you are close :)

23. PanasonicYouth

PanasonicYouth New Member

I know I've not talked to you much Pen, but would be a shame to see you go. I've had more than one lurking giggle at your posts. Not at all in a pervy way, honest, regardless of how that sounds.

24. blaq19

blaq19 New Member

I love you too my little butt nugget! We got through some pretty rough stuff and were still here, remember you can make it through anything!!! You know I'm always here for your crazy ass no matter what! I'll talk to you soon broseph aka DTD! Peace/Love

25. Priest Tango

Priest Tango Custom User Tits

self imposed ban? those only last so long :p

lol <3 u though <333333333