LGBT I <3 RyRy because...

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by urbanjanitor101, Oct 3, 2005.

1. urbanjanitor101

urbanjanitor101 OT Supporter

hes a gay guy with an LS1...

is it a 6mt?:x::x:

2. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

Hell yeah bro! Brand new LS1 Crate and M6 (crate / factory as well) just put in over the summer! I got rid of the white rims though, too hard to keep clean! :rofl: I put alot of work into the car it started out as a base v-6 94, and is now a 97 SS 30th Anniversary clone with the engine and tranny swap. I'm thinking about selling her though :hsugh: :wtc: Insurance is killing me and its still rated as the v-6.. Im paying $145.00 for full coverage with a 250 deductible on comp & collison for this car that now just sets in the campus parking lot except about 3 times a week when I wash it, run to the post office, or wal-mart. I'm thinking about getting a 94-96 Grand Prix or Cutlass Supreme Coupe because you can drop a modded L67 thats pushing close to 300hp, get the same gas mileage and a hell of a lot cheaper insurance. But then again I've only owned v8 rwd except this camaro which started out as the 3400 v6.

3. pokeitatme

pokeitatme New Member

Car looks super. Any idea if going to sell or not? Keep posted

4. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

I don't know I'm seriously considering it at this moment. The debt that I have is currently scaring the hell out of me, as for the first time in my adult life I am living paycheck to paycheck and my parents are having to give me about $200 a month in assistance. I'm even considering Chapter 13 at this point, I'm going to do some more research and talk to lawyer hopefully this week :noes:

5. pokeitatme

pokeitatme New Member

How long have u had the car and did u purchase from individual or lot?

6. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

I've had the car for a year or so, I bought it off eBay. She's got something to the tune of 130k on the body, and under 3k on the newer interior, new paint, new motor, tranny, etc. I paid 3-4k for the car and easily have done 10k worth of work to her :eek3: :noes: