SRS I <3 BEING SCAPEGOATED lc

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by tehexile, Feb 26, 2006.

1. tehexile

tehexile New Member

so last night my friends were having a LAN party that i didnt feel like going to, so i was chillin with some other people just driving around and whatnot. i decide to make a run over there just to say hi. theres a video of this kid doing an irish jig that somehow got uploaded by someone, and i am being blames on it. now, i havent had the best relationship with this kid in the past, but we're finally chill with eachother. why the fuck would i go do that? now im about to lose like 5 friends over this BULLSHIT. i dont know what to say to them anymore. i guarantee it wasnt me, there are so many things pointing at ANYONE else such as me reformatting and not having the file anymore, my internet SUCKING and it would take 5 hours to upload it, and my computer freezes up ever 2-3 hours anyways. and why the hell would i get on some kids bad side again after taking 3 years to get on the good side???? WHAT THE FUCK I HATE FUCKING HIGHSCHOOL I CANT WAIT TILL JUNE AND I NEVER HAVE TO SEE ANY OF THESE FUCKERS AGAIN

cliffs: im being blames for a video being uploaded of someone
    there is a ridiculous amount of 'evidence' pointint it at anyone else
    im about to lose 5 friends that ive had for 6 years.

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

At one moment you have to make a stance for yourself, you don't need their confirmation because you know it was the truth. Just say to them, i'll be waiting for your apologize in the end when it comes out that i wasn't the person who uploaded that stuff, and if you don't believe me then its your problem not mine.

Totally distantiate yourself from this, and don't try to hide anything because there isn't anything to hide to start from. The ball is in their court, on wether they want to trust you or not. Just say to them ' i've never done anything like that before, and that one kid doesn't like me so yeah its obvious that he wants to put me in a bad daylight' :dunno:

Its all ok, when all odds turn against you, you must believe and support yourself. Also if situations occur, just post them in here so that multiple people can review your case and put up a defence for you. At least we are here for you and support and love you completely :hug:

3. tehexile

tehexile New Member

thanks buddy :hs: yea thats all i can do... ive been talkin to a friend for the past couple hours and i've convinced him that there is no way it could be me... i even have people that will vouche for me being out at the time the video was uploaded.... *sigh* :highschool:

4. tehexile

tehexile New Member

:sigh: its been a few days... theyre all talking shit about me behind my back... and my friend overheard one kid saying how he was gonna take a few days to cool off, talk to me, and basically tell me how he didnt want to hang out with me ever again.................... fuckin lame