Hydroxycut + Creatine = negation

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by PissWater, Mar 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PissWater

PissWater New Member

Ok, well Im not gunna pretend to not be a lurker and all but im over here in iraq and just started to get into lifting quite a bit since I have nothing else to do with my free time, and for a few weeks ive been lurking on this forum about fitness and trying to break down a decent routine for myself.

I lift 6 days a week working different muscle groups in 3 day rotations. Now Ive been taking a whey protein and creatine shake every day 2 scoops of whey and 2 teaspoons of creatine, I drink half when I wake up with a vitamin C suppliment (Id hate to get sick here) and a multivitamin then take the other half about a half hour after my work out. I can definitely tell difference in my performance and gain than when I tried to lift before without suppliments and Im going up in my weights relatively quick not that im really a stud or anything ive never been a big guy but hey gotta start somewhere. Now my question is I do have a little spare tire around my stomach and love handles that wont quit that ive always wanted to get rid of so im trying to do hydroxycut at the same time with some HIIT to get rid of that shit.

Now is trying to do all this at once really worth it or am I better off trying to bulk like crazy then cut due to the creatine storing water in my muscle cells and hydroxycut kinda taking a toll on the fluid in my system, I mean honestly I am seeing results but Im not sure if its the results I COULD be seeing.

I have been reading alot and also have read through the archive and been reading all the 'read here noobshits!' threads so dont try to flame me for glancing over something that would have answered my question but hey some of us are busy fighting a war and dont have all the time on our hands.

2. turbage

turbage New Member

Guess some people got pussyhurt

Last edited: Mar 26, 2007
  3. turbage

turbage New Member

...jk

Cal Out > Cal In, give it some time.

Best of luck, stay low, come home soon.

4. HoodRich

HoodRich Professional Street Nigga OT Supporter

terrible taste, kidding or not.

I'd see if you can get some CEE. I seem to hold much less water on that form of creatine then i do on the monohydrate. Actually I dont seem to retain any water at all.

5. PissWater

PissWater New Member

well my question really is if Im taking hydroxycut and the monohydrate will I just not see a very large gain in mass or will the overall effect such as quicker recovery rate, and performance? Like with this routine and suppliments am I looking at more of a leaner muscular physique goal? or am I just wasting my time and should go with the standard mass then cut goal?

6. HoodRich

HoodRich Professional Street Nigga OT Supporter

Honestly i cant tell you with any certainty, some other people probably could. to lean out just ask your smoke (or whatever you guys call your platoon sergeants outside of the FA) to run you some more.

7. PissWater

PissWater New Member

really the only reason I dont wanna try to just go with a straight bulk is I dont wanna end up on the fat body plan haha, I keep hearing im gunna gain alot of weight and understandably its gunna be alot of muscle but id like to not get fat, and I appreciate the help, FYI we dont have any special name for our platoon sergeant outside of FA, even though I got the green weenie and im an FA guy stuck outside an FA battery.

8. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

ban

9. cura

cura New Member

second

10. cracka.

cracka. Guest

Naw, no ban, no reason to cry over a little joking..

11. ACLdestroyer

ACLdestroyer OT Supporter

If you want to get rid of the spare tire, drop the Creatine. If you want to bulk and get stronger, Drop the Hydroxycut. Pick one. They dont directly counteract each other but it is a bad idea to use both at the same time. IMO

12. DCyamaha

DCyamaha O-line found

what?? you're saying CEE will make you keep that spare tire?? :hsughno:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.