hw do i record + save a live webcam feed?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by j1o, Jul 20, 2005.

1. j1o

j1o snatch snatcher

i'm trying to save a live webcam feed sent to me via yahoo messenger. how do i do this? i may share the file if i can get the info quickly enough :naughty:

2. P07r0457

P07r0457 New Member

3. j1o

j1o snatch snatcher

i used that CamGrab-2le to record the action with. well either i'm just an idiot with computers or the program is a piece of crap. it says it only lets me save 600KB per directory (one cam per directory i think) then it stops, and i cant ge it to restart. and i cant even find the directory to watch the 600KB that were supposedly saved.. wtf?!?!

it sucks too because that was most entertaining thing i've ever watched! she ws busy doing her thing for a good 15 minutes or so when her cell phone apparently rang (i get no sound with the feed). she casually grabs a paper towel, wipes off her hands and between her legs then answers the phone... shes smiling at the camera while talking on the phone then suddenly her face gets the "oh **** !!!" look.

she rushes to type some gibberish like "igottagoaf j aboyfroend hmoe." then she jumps off the chair and reaches for her shirt. (guess she didnt care about her underwear or the vibe sitting on the desk?)

in the corner of the picture i can barely see a door start to open, then there is just a blur of an arm, the picture goes crazy, and finally settles focused on what looks like a dark wall. it stayed that way till i finally closed the window 20 mintues later. whether it was her boyfriend that called or not i have no idea, but someone got busted! guess i'll find out tomorrow...