GUN Hunting License Question

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by HSTexan, Sep 1, 2009.

1. HSTexan

HSTexan Active Member

Last year for dove season when I went to buy my license they used the address on my DL, which is my parents house address in Texas (I'm in AR for school so I was going with some buddies in AR). I had to pay like $65 for a 3-day out of state resident license, which was retarded expensive. I've lived here for 2 years now in an apt, so can I tell them that and get an in-state license?

I don't have my passport up here or I'd take it and get an AR ID card with my local address, but does me being here for school having a permanent address for the past 2 years count for anything?

2. spankaveli

spankaveli OT Supporter

i think they go on where you have your drivers license from. if you don't have an AR ID or DL then you are not a resident in the state's eyes.

plus, do you pay the college resident or nonresident tuition?

3. xpinchx

xpinchx hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil

4. Milky

Milky I'm in your Millenium Falcon, rumbling your Wookie

Here in MS if you are going to school in MS but from another state you get the regular license price.

You should be able to get an Arkansas DL with just your old DL and some bills with your name on them (I think that's how it works here)

5. one66stang

one66stang Haters.com

http://www.agfc.com/hunting/huntinglicense.aspx#resident

Do I qualify as a resident?
    A resident is any person who physically inhabits a bona fide residence within Arkansas for at least 60 days and declares themselves a full-time resident of Arkansas.

Also, the following students (who must carry proof of full-time enrollment in schools, colleges or universities while hunting or fishing in Arkansas) are eligible to purchase annual resident licenses: resident foreign exchange students attending school outside of Arkansas; nonresident foreign exchange students attending school in Arkansas; residents of Arkansas enrolled as full-time students in colleges and universities outside of Arkansas; and nonresidents enrolled as full-time students in colleges and universities in Arkansas.
    Ownership of Arkansas real estate by a person living outside the state does not qualify the owner as a resident.

Active-duty military personnel assigned to duty stations in Arkansas are granted annual or trip resident privileges for hunting and fishing. Active-duty servicemen and women who were Arkansas residents at the time of entering service are granted annual or trip resident privileges for hunting and fishing, regardless of where they are stationed.

Are there any additional residency requirements for licenses?
    The Resident Special Guide License has a one-year residency requirement. The Non-expiring Lifetime Resident Hunting and Fishing Sportman’s permits, 65 Plus Lifetime Hunting License and the 65 Plus Lifetime Combination License have a 60-day residency requirement.

6. one66stang

one66stang Haters.com

your welcome

7. His welcome?

8. spankaveli

spankaveli OT Supporter

what about it?

9. HSTexan

HSTexan Active Member

Sorry..should have specified...we moved after I graduated HS from a HS in AR...so I pay resident tuition

10. HSTexan

HSTexan Active Member

BADASS

I'm so glad I don't have to pay for that bullshit time again because there is some local land around here too my roommate and I wanted to hit up a few times

Thank you so much

11. mstad

mstad New Member

No, my welcome!