TAT Hunting for pic of tattoo from Miami Ink

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by mkorsu, Nov 5, 2007.

1. mkorsu

mkorsu New Member

I currently have 7 pieces on my body. Taking the plunge and getting a full sleeve done. I'd like the sleeve to be along the lines of a piece I saw done on Miami Ink. Guy had a full sleeve done comprised of Skulls "flying" around his arm. Various size skulls as well. Basically done in Red/Black. He also had an inscription done on his inner arm under the bicep that was inspiration to him for beating his heroin addiction (not getting anything regarding this). I have been searching for any type of picture of this for months and can't find anything that even looks remotely like it. I'd like to take it to my artist to give him a visual of what I'd like and let him create his own design form there.

If anyone has this pic from the show (or link), or has any other pic of a sleeve design comprised solely of skulls it would be greatly appreciated.

2. sparq

sparq New Member

could try calling TLC and describing that to them, im sure someone there can point you to purchasing the correct episodes DVD so you can grab a pic from it.

3. m3s3lf

m3s3lf *Jeep Crew*

4. mkorsu

mkorsu New Member