FRK Humiliation

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Cranky, Aug 25, 2004.

1. Cranky

Cranky New Member

This is awesome but im debating on wether or not to tell my S/O. Let me give a little backround info real quick. (long but read through)

Before I had a wreck where I should have died I was about 160lbs and pretty well built. I was dominantin bed to make a long story short. Very confidant. Then after hospitalization and rehab im 130lbs and just starting to get muscle definition back.

In the course of those two years a couple things happened. One, only live once don't hold back. That fed my new found very open mind. Then I meet alicia. Been with her for two years, were getting married and have the best open relationship. We hide nothing, she is my support shes fun, freaky (once she met me an my open mind rubbed off) and we love each other.

Well I lost my confidence after the wreck and I was self concious. She helped me through that. We started trying different things and moved on to DP'ing here shes fucked me with a strap on video's all kinds of stuff.

Then we started fishing. Well I did. She never believed I caught fish cause every time she goes I catch shit. So she started fishing and we started betting. Silly crap. Well one bet was she was gonna do my make up if she caught more fish or a bigger one and I would get to fuck her there at the pond if I won.

I lost. We went home and she decked me out. It was humiliating but I was more turned on than anything. I didn't say anything, we wiped it off later and tha was that. Well I lost another bet and she gets to dress me like a chick.

This is where I need advice. I've always had a fetish for feminine (sp) stuff. A chick in stockigs, certain make-up, certain clohing etc. Then when she started using a dildo on me, the submissive humiliating feelings went nuts. The sex is never better. The thought of her dressing me up, callingme a sissy, playing with me, just me being at her mercy drives me nuts.

Me in her clothes just throws itover the top. I guess I like cross dressing. I think like alot of gay people will say they knew they were gay since a young age. I know im not gay, I have no attraction towards men, but from a young age things like make-up and sexy clothes turned me on.

I've never been with someone enough to trust them and act on my feelings or even speak of them. With alicia though we try things and she has a pretty open mind. I just don't wanna hit her limit if there is one.

Im pretty opening minded I think and so is she. Im not telling her im gay because in my heart I really don't think I am. Its the submissiveness and humiliation that turns me on. Im just affraid and feel humiliated almost trying to tell her, so im turned on.

I want to tell her because we can both enjoy this. She was raised very traditional and only started opening up with me in the last year. I don't want her to pick up hints I like it without her knowing I do, she may revert to old ways and just prejudge. Everything I've wanted to do i've eased here into the idea and showed her all aspects of it and she accepted it.

Another words if she just found me dressed up she would freak out and over react. But if I tell her and let her do it she'll be more open minded. I guess I answered my own question. I should tell her, but any advice how?

All I can think to tell her in the mix of it is that this is only something I enjoyw ith her. And I do. Its her being there using me that does it, not running around like a chick alone. I've only felt these feelings with her.

2. net_prophet

net_prophet Tactical Texan

Well since she has always been cool and openminded about other things I see no reason why she wouldn't be about this. Just talk to her, go "sweetie there's something i'm thinking about trying that i think could really turn both us on" and go from there.

3. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Forced Feminization..its a turn on for many many men the world over. And it doesnt mean you like to cross dress. Its the fact that your SO/domme/whatever is MAKING you do it. Its simply not as much fun without that key element. Tell her honestly how hot the idea of her sissying you and forcing you to be a "woman", that her humiliating you is a major turn on. I bet she'll think its awesome. Think of it this way..she had suggested and achieved on many counts the acts of humiliating you thus far..whos to say that shes not already into it and just doesnt know how to tell you other than suggesting "bets" that she knows youll lose.

http://www.akashaweb.com/ffem.htm- Hot forced fem stories
    http://www.forced-sissy.com/femtalk/- Forced Feminization Forum

4. QUEEN BLUE

QUEEN BLUE Guest

I would tell her. That way you guys can explore this even more. :naughty:

5. Natas

Natas O&A Party Rock

I'm also with the "telling her" way. If she finds out later, it might not go over that well, but maybe now while it's fresh, you can both work on it

6. Acesn8s

Acesn8s The Deadman's Hand

She may also be into it as she keeps finding ways to put you in situations like that. It may be easier to lose 1 more bet and then afterwards admit that you were rather turned on about the whole thing.

7. Triple-C

Triple-C New Member

I can not stress these words enough: TELL HER TELL HER TELL HER TELL HER TELL HER!!!
    She seems like she doesnt "mind" the whole idea already (think of it this way, your loss of those bets are also HER GAIN... wouldnt she bet on something that is a "gain" to her?)...
    I agree with Acesn8s that you should wait for another bet and then tell her, as the reprocussions are occuring, that it is kinda a turn on to do that with her....
    All the bets of this nature in the world, however, could not amount to the intensity of my bet that she could very well be VERY upset if she found this out in any way other than you telling her for yourself. And you never know, she could totally dig it... and if she DOESNT, she appears (from your description) to be chill enough to work out a compromise with you.

8. Cranky

Cranky New Member

Thanks for all the input. I told her yesterday and she wasn't upset nor laughed in my face. She had just a if that what turns you on kinda attitude.

Well we have fooled around since but never like what I wanted, I was to bashful to ask, she didn't bring it up. So today I brought it up and told her to try just once, suprise me, be creative and just have fun with it, and we will go from there.

I can't wait :)

9. Killgunner

Killgunner Guest

If she accepts putting on a strap on and doing you then I don't think she will mind this stuff...

10. Chops

Chops New Member

This sounds like something I would do to my partner. All of a sudden drop a freak bomb on her with some kinky idea or have her find me in the bedroom wearing her g-string and her vibe up my ass. So far every freaky thing I have thrown at her, she has accepted and really gotten into.

I'm sure I'll find her breaking point soon, but she tells me that when I do she will not judge me but just mention that she is not into that.

11. Cranky

Cranky New Member

:cool: alicia is pretty open minded but I have to ease her into ideas. we have been sick with strep the last two days so haven't had a chance to do anythimng :( getting better by the day though :buttsex: