Huge Problem ... long...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by skitcy, May 14, 2005.

1. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

Alright, last night was the night I was going to ask this girl out. I've been interested in her for about a month now and last night was going to be that night.

Before I even started hitting on her I made sure she wasn't dating anyone because she had a close guyfriend and alot of people thought they were dating but I made sure like 5 times over they weren't dating.

Well someone tipped this guyfriend off that last night was the night or he found outsomehow the second I showed up with them I was going to take her for a walk and do all of it he's like hey we need to talk and before I even had a chance he asked her out first ( really pissed me off ).

She's torn between us, she told me she really doesn't know what to do she didn't really mean it when she said yes to this guy it's just they are really close friends and I guess it was sorta something that she was just going to go along with. And for me I wouldn't have cared I would have backed down the second I heard except for the fact it was like approx 15 minutes before I was going to ask her.

Sooo me and this guy we talked and like I guess we've left things open and up to this girl. I don't mind so much if she doesn't go with me but I just am not seeing these two together she isn't the type of girl that smokes weed / drinks at all and this guy does it pretty much every week or more.

I guess I'm just freaking out is there anything I can do without looking like an idiot? I havn't done anything yet and I know it can be very touchy is it probably best to let her totally decide and sit back? I just feel really bad I tried so hard to not put her in this position and she knows that but just arghh

:noes: soo yea my question is anythings I can do to help maybe show that I'm a better choice or atleast that I think I am without totally fuxoring things up?

2. afterShock81

afterShock81 If I could only have one food for the rest of my l

I'll have to think bout this one for a bit, but i think that if you've shown your interest in her and she knows it.........you might just have to play the waiting game`

3. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

oh she knows for sure we talked that night too cause she told me this one guy just asked her out and I was like wow what horrible timing and explained how I was going to be asking her out too, I figured they would always be friends and I tried to be very careful in asking / hitting on her to make sure.

4. 4 Leaf Clover

4 Leaf Clover New Member

hmmm... as a girl myself it seems like she just wants a boyfriend.. maybe thats why she said yes to this other guy even though she didn't really want too..

anywho, so right now she hasn't made a decision right? well just be there for her let her know you care, don't bash the other guy (even though he sounds like a loser) in front of her it will make her think your immature... other than that i guess like the other person said you might just have to wait.. sorry if i wasn't any help good luck!:)

5. symptic

symptic I run companies

No no no! From the start, letting her know that you were going to ask her out immediately says, "I'm willing to SURRENDER myself to you and be a clingy WUSS," and then saying you'll "be there for [her]" is just ASKING to be freind-zoned.

What you need to do is get busy, get your mind off this girl, and let her start conversations from now on. That way, she'll think you've got better things to do than hang out with her, and she will want to change that. Also, by staying busy, you're helping yourself A LOT; you need to realize that you have a life of your own to live and that you shouldn't live your life FOR other people, but WITH them. Don't be clingy when she shows interest in you, and don't feel afraid to say no to her, because she will TEST you. Asking you to do small favors that she can very well do herself, asking for free stuff. Just respond with something witty implying she can do it herself. This shows you're not an easy shell to break and she will find that ATTRACTIVE. Easy to break = BORING. :bigthumb:

When you want to go on a date with her, don't just ask point blank, "Let me treat you to a nice dinner/whatever at X place," but saying you're already going to that place and she can come if she wants. If she really likes you, she'll go, and if she doesn't, well... you can enjoy a good dinner by yourself or with ANOTHER girl. If you do take another girl, that will represent competition to the one you're after and she'll want to take it on. :bigok:

6. 4 Leaf Clover

4 Leaf Clover New Member

yeah forget what i said lol go with symptic.. it makes more sense just go live your life! much better advice :)

7. symptic

symptic I run companies

Thanks. :love:

8. StuDLei

StuDLei Death before Dishonor

what sympitic says might work but honestly....if ur not that type of guy your not. you told her your feelings. leave the ball in her court. nothing wrong with that. some girls are worth fighting for and there is nothing wrong with that either...so if shes worth it to you..fight for her somehwat...u know what im saying

9. johndoe1999

johndoe1999 New Member

listen this this guy... he speaks the truth... its not that it might work.. thats how it works. i believe the guys that get girls easily just do it on a subconcious level.

its also keeping a certain mysterious factor about yourself... deep down inside... so deep, some girls might not even know it themselves... but they like a challenge... they dont want something that is easy to get... cause if it was so easy... it means anybody and everybody can get it...

the other method of "why play games? thats not cool. just be honest with your feelings"... it works too.. but dosent have a very high success rate

10. Incog91

Incog91 Guest

Kick His Ass

Show Her You're The Alpha Male

11. Fakesnake

Fakesnake New Member

Kick His Ass Seabass

12. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

I sucked it up..

quoting exactly what I told this girl today because I felt it was the right thing to do and it totally leaves all the decisions in her court

"I don't really know how to say this but I'm going to end it, I want you to go with (other guy) because the fighting will not stop between us if neither backdown and it's not worth losing friendships over. I want you to know if he ever puts you in a situation you need to get out of you got my phone number."

13. afterShock81

afterShock81 If I could only have one food for the rest of my l

does this guy have a history of physically/mentally hurting girls or something?

14. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

not really, but for this particular girl they have totally opposite interests in some areas.

He smokes alot of freaking pot and drinks alot and this girl hates that sort of thing so it's just weird but O well.