Huge Guild

Discussion in 'Online Adventures' started by Novaice, Feb 21, 2005.

1. Novaice

Novaice New Member

one thing that i have noticed in guilds (me being in 4 allready) is that ppl have lots of restrictions and dont want lots of ppl in the guild for better control. Now i want to start a guild with the only restriction is that u make a chr and they dont play him for 10 days without an excuse. i want to make a huge guild with not only the GM commanding everyone alone but the officers to have there own set of ppl to be respocible for, like an organized army.

The goal for the guild wouldn't be to be the best guild but so everyone on it can depend on each other to quest with, or at least not have a hard time looking for a group, b/c u just spam on the guild log instead.

the server im making the guild on is Kil'Jadan and i still havn;t thought of a name yet but im thinking "Collateral" not ppl that are willing to post here that they would be dedicated to the guild r almost garenteed an officer position.

anyone think this is just a bad idea and im just wasting my money, i could really use some feedback:x:

2. armond

armond New Member

I dunno, bigger is not always better. My guild is small, only 8 of us total. I like it because I get to know the people better. We are all around 35-37, so we can quest together as well.

3. Xin

Xin OT Supporter

The guild I am in has 432 members and fucking rocks. Always at least 30 people, is always doing cool raids and shit, and someone'll usually always help you out on quests, in instances, or give you shit that you might need for your character instead of selling it at the AH :coold:

Horde > Alliance - doing a massive raid tomorrow - should be cool

4. Biomechanoid

Biomechanoid New Member

go join "HERO" on the whisperwind server, and get used to the policy that they roll on everything. staff of doan drops? expect the paladins to get it. that wonderful dreadmists drops? yea, a WARRIOR rolled on it. bigger is not always better. my guild, SCARAB, is about 50 people, big and we are spread out enough that no matter what instance you're trying to work on, there will usually be 3 other people in the same level range. and epic boss drops are designated before hand so we don't have to worry about some rogue rolling on a druid only piece. also We're very communistic minded. if a green drops for you solo and you can use it, most people will offer it up for free in the guild chat.