HTC Touch HD Issues

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Mr Coffee, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Mr Coffee

Mr Coffee New Member

So i just got this phone and everything seems to be just flawlessly working :bowdown:

But i can't for the life of me get the sd card i've put in to work. It's the old one i used to have on my N95 and i've got all my contacts, music, pictures etc... on it. And i can't access them.

Anyone know how to do this?
    Fucking thing is annoying, i want my music and shit. :hs:

2. barelythere

barelythere Member

two completely different operating systems. youll probly have to format the card on the phone. your music and photos should work in that phone but dont think the contacts are gonna work. keep in mind, formatting the memory ccard is going to erase all the data on it so back up all the stuff you want to keep and you can just drag and drop it in later.

congrats on the touch hd tho. slick phone

I wish we had the network support for it in the states

3. Mr Coffee

Mr Coffee New Member

Phew, managed to fix it.
    Just managed to sync the contacts into outlook somehow, then i had to get the stupid microsoft new sync thingy. Then it was simple from thereon. But i had to copy all the music/pics from usb connection from the N95 to the Touch by usb on both of them, which was shit =/

I hear Microsoft's coming up with a new mobile sync program, so there's hope :hs:

It's seriously slick. The touchflow 3d is just fucking :bowdown:
    The Windows part is just an extra :mamoru: