HP PhotoSmart 435 3.3 MP

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by hotsauce, Oct 18, 2003.

1. hotsauce

hotsauce New Member

2. IDAFC21

IDAFC21 New Member

I just bought that one at officemax last weekend. 150 bucks. the actual MP is 3.1, but its fairly good quality, and the 5x zoom is nice, dont get that w/ most "lower end" digicams. Overall I think its definently worth the price if youre looking for somthing w/ mediocre quality. It can even take short videos w/ sound, tho the video and sound quality is quite crappy, not like sornys, but again. for the price, youre lucky to even get that. comes with 16mb internal memory which is good for about 11 pics at the highest quality, and about 1:30 worth of video or so, you can expand the memory w/ any SD memory card tho. I say go for it :bigthumb:

3. IDAFC21

IDAFC21 New Member

heres a pic i took w/ it. this was at highest quality. its not too shabby

[​IMG]

4. hotsauce

hotsauce New Member

damn that is good quality
    thanks IDAFC21

however ive heard that the battery life is pretty crappy.. any thoughts?

5. IDAFC21

IDAFC21 New Member

It is quite crappy w/ standard batteries if its used for a long time at once. im gonna get some rechargeables soon for it, right now i just put some energizer lithium batteries into it, which are supposed to be better for digi-cams and stuff like that. i havent used it much since i put those in so i dont know how well those are gonna work, but overall i'd just recommend rechargeables. bring an extra set w/ you if you think youre gonna be using it a lot

oh, and best buys got a pretty good deal on a Fuji 128mb SD card this week. 40 bucks after rebates. its 80 bucks w/ a 30 dollar instant rebate = 50 bucks, plus a 10 dollar mail in rebate = 40 bucks. even 50 bucks for a 128mb card is good enough (about the same price as a 64mb card) so i think im gonna pick one up this week. i dont really NEED a 128mb card, but shit, for that price you'd be stupid not to.