How would you proceed?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by PropositionMo, Aug 19, 2008.

1. PropositionMo

PropositionMo New Member

So I'm a manager at a petty major retailer down here. I take our deposits to the bank every now and again and on one occasion I happened to be helped by a very attractive teller. I've been out of the game for quite a while now so I really didn't make any hard advances. Just kind of went about my business.

Over some casual chatter she revealed to me that she was looking for a very rare item that we happened to have in stock that day. I was off, so I told her I'd call my store and have them hold one for her until she got off work in a few hours. She was pretty receptive and offered me her card. I took it and thought nothing of it.

Today she comes into the store to exchange another item that she had bought with the original product. I do the exchange and tell her that I was actually headed over there to do some more depositing. She asks me if I have something else and unfortunately I was all sold out, but I tell her that when it comes in I'd give her a call because I still have her number. We make some more small talk and before leaving she comments on how well I'm dressed.

About a half hour later I head over there and she's not back yet. I'm being helped by another teller when she gets there. She heads to the back and puts her things down and then comes right over to chat with me. Over the other teller's shoulder. Again I think nothing of it and go about my business. Before I'm about to leave she asks me to let her know when that item comes in and also tells me that I should give her a call sometime.

Now, the part that confuses me is that the first time we spoke she mentioned that she had a boyfriend. I didn't really ask. I had pointed out something on her desk that was pretty unique and asked where she got it. That's when she told me that her boyfriend got it for her. When I left I had commented on how nice she looked that day.

I'm not sure if she's just being overly nice because she needs something or is actually interested in me. Should I just call her when her stuff comes in and leave it at that or should I look for more?

2. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Right up to the point where you said she has a boyfriend, I was thinking "What does this guy need, an engraved invitation?"

3. PropositionMo

PropositionMo New Member

Haha, see the dilemma?

4. metakone

metakone New Member

maybe it was a ex-boyfriend or she broke with him since ? :dunno:

5. PropositionMo

PropositionMo New Member

That doesn't help! :rofl:

See, I could make a play, but if I get burned I have to see this chick every week. Keep it bidness? Or take a chance?

6. idesofmarch

idesofmarch New Member

go for it's not like you have to work with her you just see her for a few minutes at a time

7. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

You can always go up to another teller or keep it business after you get shot down. Not much to lose honestly. 20 minutes a week isn't a big deal.

8. PropositionMo

PropositionMo New Member

Yeah, I probably will just ask her out. Especially if the next interaction is like the last few.

9. ACLdestroyer

ACLdestroyer OT Supporter

I'll break this down for you.

She wants/enjoys your attention. She may even like you a bit. However, she mentioned that she has a BF. That = Game OVER.

Unless you want to hang around and boost her ego by flirting pointlessly or whatever, just forget her. UNLESS youre will to just fuck her behind her BFs back.....in which case......ask her out and see what happens. Im gonna guess that she shoots you down though. :dunno:

10. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

11. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

Just because there is a goalie doesnt mean you cant score!

12. Vysion

Vysion New Member

:rofl::bowdown:

13. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

:bowrofl:

14. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Go for it. Never be put off by a boyfriend. I've heard a statistic that over 80% of women are unhappy in their relationship, but they are just waiting for the next best thing to come along. (Keep in mind most statistics are made up bullshit so I have no proof of this statistic, I just heard it from somewhere sometime ago.)

Since women are social creatures they can't stand to be alone so they keep the unhappy relationship until that new relationship is well on it's way. I've heard people relate it to a monkey swinging thru the trees. The monkey doesn't let go of the last branch until it has a firm grip on the next branch first. Otherwise the monkey will fall out of the trees.

Just don't ask her out on a "date". Ask her to have a drink with you. Or maybe lunch, and let it go from there. If you treat her like a friend she will want to be more than friends. But just don't wait too long to make a move to kiss her after you've hung out a couple times, or else you'll just slip into the friend zone.

Whatever happens, and whatever you do, don't feel embarrassed if she tells you she was just being friendly. Just tell her you misread her intentions.

15. PropositionMo

PropositionMo New Member

Update. So I called her today after I got off because we got her thing in a shipment today. She asked how I was and was very excited when I told her that we had it, but she sounded busy so I didn't bother to do anything other than let her know she could come pick it up.

I don't think I'm going to persue this. I'll continue to read signals when I go in but I'm not acting on anything or calling her anymore.

16. God of Thunder

God of Thunder New Member

what? why not?

17. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

ask her out?

she's not going to think your a loser for asking, especially if she's already flirted with you.

18. CHOWBOX

CHOWBOX OT Supporter

19. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Just ask her to get a drink with you. Worst that will happen is she declines... but then you know where you stand.

20. PropositionMo

PropositionMo New Member

Next time I see her I might. Depending on how she receives me.

21. God of Thunder

dude......you gotta balls up. Just ask, the worst thing that can happen is she says "no." She might be really great! Have some confidence man, it sounds like she's into you.

22. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I used to work at a bank. There are some super hot female bank tellers.

23. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

btw tellers get hit on all the time by customers.

24. God of Thunder

I do it all the time too.........only succeeded once.:)

25. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

oh also some tellers have affairs with married men (usually what I referred to back in the day as "rich businessmen").

Which is ironic now because the truly rich don't keep much money in a bank savings/checking account (which is how bank tellers know who has the money).

Also some of those "rich business men" would go on business trips and bring back gifts for the tellers.

It was a pretty fucked up thing. Some of the tellers thought "oh wow this guy is so nice." I'm like "lol he wants to fuck you."

In fact one of my exes (worked at a bank) was offered a car if she spent the night with one of the guys who banked there.

It's funny because banking is one of the few remaining conservative business industries (ie. you can't really dress like a slut if you work at a bank) yet there is a lot of crazy stuff that goes on there.

When I worked as a bank teller after my freshman year in university (summer of 2000), one of the bankers there (late 20s, HB7) asked me if I wanted to come back to her place with her after work for some drinks. lol I was 18 at the time :rofl:

I said no cuz I had a gf. I'm so good.