How would you handle this?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by korverftw, Oct 19, 2009.

1. korverftw

korverftw New Member

I'm really into this chick. She knows it, and she's into me too. We aren't exclusive or anything. In fact, I wouldn't even say we're "dating" yet. Just lots of flirting and hanging out. We have not hooked up yet but I've got a few dirty pictures and calls/texts.

We click better than any girl I've ever met. Definitely the only girl I could ever imagine being my wife in the future, and I'd really rather not let her slip away. The only problem is she is pretty adamant about no sex before marriage. I'm a horn dog who wants sex every day. I'm already on a huge dry spell, so it's not like it would be a huge change, and I'm actually kind of tempted to say screw it and start going out with her.

Ugh.

2. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

I never understand these girls that set these stupid rules but send nude pics?!!:hsugh: I mean don't you think it is manipulative of her to tease you like this?

Maybe try going out with her and see what happens! Maybe she gives it up right away, who knows!

3. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Ooooh....SO CLOSE MAN, SO CLOSE.

That's what they call an "incompatibility" though. Keep searching, though, cause look how close you got with this one, right? I mean, you're almost there which probably means that the next one might just be the one.

Next....

Or, to put it in a different way:

[y]L0q-pR59Rfo[/y]

4. korverftw

korverftw New Member

Agreed. Definitely a tease. I actually had an ex who said she wanted to save herself and she ended up giving it up within a few months. Who knows.

5. _A_

_A_ New Member

Go out with her and see what happens.

6. LBFilmGuy

LBFilmGuy LOL why u mad tho?

She's probably down to fuck dude. Just take her out for drinks one night and see what happens.

7. Toroweedeater99

Toroweedeater99 Registered E-thug

she is either worth it or not. Always push for physicality e.g. caressing/kissing/making out and see where it goes from there. I have been in the same situation but never waited for marriage. Also don't have the cloak of desperation on and be confident.

8. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.7; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

If a woman told me that she was waiting until marriage, I would have to actively try to not laugh in her face. That's about as big of a deal breaker as having a penis or eating babies.

9. Reign

Reign Banned

Seriously... I don't buy cars before I test drive them. If you suck in bed that's a definite incompatability. Virgins though, and people that haven't had sex with more than like 3 people, they can be taught which is also nice.

10. korverftw

korverftw New Member

Yeah, I think I'm ending this now. Last night she told me that she wouldn't do ANYTHING before marriage. Literally nothing except kissing. She said guys try all the time and she has never given in. I told her that's the reason she's been cheated on 5+ times and she got mad at me.

Wasn't meant to be :rofl:

11. C.W.

C.W. OT Supporter

Just go with it. Act like you are cool with it and see where the relationship goes. Shes more than likely going to put out in a moment of passion one night.

12. korverftw

korverftw New Member

I've been wondering this. For christ sake, she has a filthy mind. She sends dirty messages to me constantly. And she told me last night she was fingering herself and loving it. So it's obviously not like a religious thing that makes her want to wait for sex. Even though she says she won't give in, I'm wondering...

13. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Sounds like she - desperately - subconsciously - wants to be saved from her virginity by Sir Gallant, knight of Charmington.

Don't take charity cases

14. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Don't waste your time.

I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt if the no sex before marriage was religion-related, but since it's not she's just likes having power. She probably foolishly believes that by giving a man nothing sexually that she is weeding out the guys who won't "love her for her" :rolleyes:

Seriously though, save your life a world of games and just find a new girl who is sexual compatible with you.

15. C.W.

C.W. OT Supporter

I dated 2 girls that were virgns saying they were waiting till marriage, a few weeks later we were fucking.

Shes definately going to put out. If you like her stick with it.

16. THoC

THoC New Member

you sure she wont put out? date her... if she doesnt give it up by "x" then leave.

17. *RARA*

*RARA* New Member

w..t..f

18. Orly_Yarly

Orly_Yarly New Member

Just give it a try - date a while - talk things over.. see where it goes

19. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

I'm 100% with IWYWB on this. Girl sounds like way more trouble than she's worth. I'm actually amazed at how many guys are saying to persist with this relationship. If you were thinking about where to move, would you consider the bottom of the ocean? Why not? Maybe the water will turn into air if you are persistent enough.

20. k624ash

k624ash New Member

tell her your not interested in a tease. I wouldnt enter a relationship with no possibility of sex in the near future

21. Arkaybee

Arkaybee New Member

I had a girl do this to me once. It was exciting for a few weeks cause we would come up with looooooong stories abour sexual adventures. The stories wear off quickly. If you aren't doing anything about it it just gets boring. I got pissed at her one night because she had been texting me dirty things all night then when I told her I was coming over she said no, that she was too horney and was afraid/regret what she would do :rolleyes:

22. korverftw

korverftw New Member

Sounds like pretty much exactly what is happening to me. Thanks for the info.

23. wolfskymoon

wolfskymoon Guest

Wait. She sends you nude pics but she's not compatible with sex before marriage? LOL.

24. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

25. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Sounds like a plan to me!

[​IMG]