how would i go about telling this girl i kinda like her...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by tehexile, Feb 4, 2006.

1. tehexile

tehexile New Member

shes 20, im 18. ive only hung out with her a couple times, but i really like her. i have a feeling im in friend zone mainly cuz shes just older than me, and wayy more experienced (she had a fiance, but that went to shit for some really weird reasons) another problem is that im gonna be going to college later in the year, and shes gonna be here working.... so i dont know how that would work out, probobly wouldnt... can i get some .02?

2. FredBull

FredBull *******

####___####___####___###_ #_______#__#___#_______#
    rock out with your cock out.

or just ask her if she'd like to do something with you, like go to a concert.

fuck a friend zone. especially if you've only hung out with her for a couple times.

3. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Ask her on a date. But you're not going to last because of the going to school thing and age difference. Be sure to let her know you don't want anything serious, and you can probably get laid.

4. Gerbil_boy

Gerbil_boy New Member

I just go up and say "Hi, wanna go out some time?" seems to work

5. cobramadness

cobramadness OT Supporter

"Let me take you out on a real date..."

There's you're line. It will definitely take you out of the friend zone but it's up to you to back it up.

6. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Do you wanna go out some time?

7. ebbnflo

ebbnflo REAL- LAOT Hermit

Pretty much ditto what the others have said. Just tell her straight that you really like her and would like to go out with her sometime.
    I gotta giggle about that HUGE age difference there. LOL Don't worry too much about that. Most of the guys I dated and the one I married, were younger than me. The one I married is almost 4 years younger. It's usually not a big deal. I dated an 18 year old for a minute right after I turned 21.
    I dated one guy who was 10 years older than me, about a year later, and honestly, didn't notice there was much difference between the 18 year old and the 32 year old. LOL

So, eliminate the age thing from your mind, if you are able, and focus on asking her out for now. :)
    Oh and I wouldn't recommend trying to get too involved because of school. Just have fun.

8. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Don't tell her that you like her.

Show her that you sort of like her.

Keep the cards close to your vest at all costs :)

9. To0C0oL

To0C0oL New Member

No..

Why bother playing games..??

Tell her how you feel, be straight up with it.. If she wants to play games, it aint worth your time or effort..

If you want to play games with her and be like what this guy is saying, go ahead..

10. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Call it playing games if you want... eagerness is not a turn-on.

11. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Again, don't TELL her you like her. You may as well walk up to a woman, say "Hi, want to fuck?" and expect it to work. It reeks of desperation and immaturity, and completely lacks confidence. In fact, it's an ass-kiss, and women hate it. It's not a game when every third guy walks up and says that - and believe me, they do. She's tired of it.

Don't be like every other guy. Say something simple, but be funny about it - but make it out to be like you are the prize. Something like "Hey, I know you're dying to go on a date with me. How about next week?" If she gives you some smart ass (or rude) reply, just roll with it - just like she's a friend you've known for 5 years.

12. To0C0oL

To0C0oL New Member

Its not eagarness..

He is already thinkin he is being put into the "good/best friend" catagory..

Tell her how you feel now, before you have to dig yourself out of that huge whole of being the "best friend"..

Edit: This isnt just some random ass chick he is walkin up to and saying this too.. They've hung out a few times, he likes her, dont bother playing the games..

13. TXLBS

TXLBS New Member

Hanging out a couple times does not put you in the friendzone. However, if you've already hung out a few times - your window is about at its peak. Ask her out for a real date, don't get all serious on her when you're doing it, and keep the same persona you had going before you asked her out. Also, you gotta stop telling yourself how much you like her - the thought will go subconscious on you and you will lose the element of making it seem like you don't care (not exactly the point, but shows you have enough going on that you don't have to put all your eggs in one basket).

14. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

That's exactly what I was thinking. Ask for a date, don't tell her how you feel. Let her figure it out.

And remember, when you go on the date, get to know her a little while having a good time. She's only human, and may not be so great.