How worried should I be

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Soysauce, Jan 8, 2008.

1. Soysauce

Soysauce New Member

If my condom ever busts? It hasn't happened yet, but if it ever does, hopefully it never will, should I worry about it?

2. Naturally Baked

Naturally Baked Active Member

im no expert, but you should be concerned...

3. Sirius

Sirius OT Supporter

depends on if you came inside of her. If not, you have a slim chance of having to worry. If you did, you may have well not been wearing one I guess.

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I woudn't say you should freak out about it....but if your condom breaks without you realizing and you technically cum inside her it would be in both of your best interests to go to Planned Parenthood and get a "Morning After Pill" the next day.

5. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Anytime my condom has broke it has still caught most of it. Obviously trace amounts can still fuck your life for 18 years, but as long as she is on BC you should be fine (knock on wood for luck). But broken condoms haven't fucked me over yet and I haven't sweated them at all so far (I don't touch girls that aren't on the pill - obviously girls can lie, but that is a different thread)

6. willdawg69

willdawg69 Guest

You also need to think of stds in that situation as well. This could much worse than just getting her pregnant. :noes:

7. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

I think a child is a bigger concern than anything a guy could contract from a woman... unless there really is superaids :noes:

8. Michael1897

Michael1897 New Member

If she is on a BC then it shouldn't be too worrisome if not worry and get the morning after pill

9. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle *lube'n up the shock paddles*

This train of thought is why men suck...:ugh:

10. ForgottenSpiral

I was just thinking from my point of view, so I was assuming the guy would be std free :o. Getting a girl pregnant is a much bigger deal in my opinion than the vast majority of stds. The exception being AIDS of course, which has a low chance of being transmitted between hetero sexual couples.

11. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

use a condoms as a secondary means of birthcontrol, pull the fuck out when you are cumming so it does not matter quite as much

12. Yuppy

"but it feels so good inside her.... oops"

welcome to father hood son.

13. Jd

Jd Active Member

Yep. Nothing feels as good as finding out you have a kid to raise when you are nowhere close to being ready.

14. Yuppy

umm wat? because they are more concerned with pregnancy, which is a much more common risk than disease?

15. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

16. willdawg69

willdawg69 Guest

Interesting. I guess this go's to show the diffrents in priorities in peoples lives. I far from want a child to to raise in my life but I would much rather that be true then to find out I had a serious std. Such as aids or herpes. To each his own I guess.

17. ForgottenSpiral

You really think herpes is a bigger deal than a human being?

18. willdawg69

willdawg69 Guest

Yeah I do. I think it would be easier on me to tell any chick I was with that I had a child then it would be to tell her I had an std that never went away and would randomly pop up some warts on my junk. Also factor in if word spreads chicks would look at you alot diffrently. Stereotyped as dirty. Yes I understand there is alot to raising a child and some chicks wouldn't want a guy who already has a kid. I am sure there are some joys that come with raising a child and I just don't see any joys coming from herpes.

19. ForgottenSpiral

:bowrofl: I'm sure it sucks to have herpes (although I can't speak from experience), but it is nowhere near as life altering as having a child would be. To be honest though, my biggest concern in the matter would be with the child's life not my own.

20. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle *lube'n up the shock paddles*

Look at the way it is phrased. Not worried what he could pass to her. Guys hear that it's "harder to contract because they have less of an "opening" to fluids and they fail to think of things that could harm their parenter such as HPV, Herpes...ect. Just because HPV doesn't effect guys doesn't mean they shouldn't care whether they pass it on or not to the women they supposedly "care about".

Honestly pregnancy is far less of a concern for me as a woman. I have an IUD and have taken control of the situation. No babies for me until I want them. However even if I was an ignorant woman with no BC my train of thought is an unwanted pregnancy can be aborted or adopted out....AIDS is for life. End of story.

21. willdawg69

willdawg69 Guest

:bowdown:
    Atleast I am not alone in the view point.

22. ForgottenSpiral

:bowrofl:
    Watch out all you heterosexual couples! Beware of the mighty super AIDS! Just because it affects primarily homosexual males and iv drug users doesn't mean there isn't still an insanely minute chance that your partner can poz your neg hole!

Don't worry about getting pregnant though because you can always just scrape out the parasite or dump it on someone else after you pop it out. There are virtually no social or psychological effects for anyone in this scenario though so just worry about the super AIDS.

[​IMG]