How well can girls sense that you like them?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by M.A. Malone Esq., Jun 12, 2006.

1. M.A. Malone Esq.

M.A. Malone Esq. OT Supporter

:o

There's this girl that I've known for nearly a year. We met in class and i've had at least one class with her each quarter since. I wasn't really into her at first, but I started to like her... probably because I am just discovering that we have alot in common. Anyway, I'm fairly flirtatious by nature, but sometimes she seems like she's into me and some times she doesn't...though she's not really flirtatious. We hung out a few times (one bad, one good)....... i don't know what else to say.... I guess it all boils down to telling her point blank next time I go out with her..... I guess the point of this thread is: what should I say to her without sounding corny or like a asshole? :hsd:

BTW, we're obviously friends, but we aren't THAT close.... I don't think (hope) i've been friendzowned yet... :o

CLIFFS: omghi2penis

2. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

If y'all are comfortable around eachother, just go in for a kiss when the opportunity presents itself. That says it without words; and if she's not into it, you can still play it off like you were joking with her.

3. M.A. Malone Esq.

That's part of the problem.... she doesn't flirt/get close in that way.... I just get random vibes from her.... I would have totally done that if it were the case, but it's not.... :sad2:

4. BlazinBlazer Guy

Such as?

5. jonno

jonno New Member

girls are approximately 10x better at reading body language than men

if you want to kiss a woman, she knows.

6. jonno

jonno New Member

does she get really close to you?
    make contact (punch you, push, play around, etc.)?
    play with her hair when talking to you?
    lean in when talking to you?

7. M.A. Malone Esq.

Here's one thing that I remember and I totally don't understand... she was absolutely guaranteed an A in our class.... she could skip the final if she wanted and she knew it.... but she still attended a review session when she knew I was going.... or she'll call me for, let's just say minor problems, when I know she has much closer friends that she could ask...

but when we are together, she doesn't get close. I don't notice things like playing with her hair or lean in or anything.... though I do lean in when we talk, but she doesn't seem to respond.

The problem here is that I feel she may want more of a friendship while I want more... that's why I want to nip this thing in the bud before I get friendzowned :o

8. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

I have never met a girl that gets hints or body language. Not a single one of them... but maybe I just never gave off hints like I thought I did :dunno:

Thats why communication > senses. People dont usually trust their senses when it comes to that crap anyways. Just lay it out and see what happens.

9. M.A. Malone Esq.

what should I say? :o

10. spizzle1212

spizzle1212 Guest

youre wrong. guys are 10x more obvious than girls.

11. jonno

jonno New Member

uh, that's what i said.

12. BTA

BTA New Member

She's probably one of those women who assume every guy who talks to her wants to bang her.

Which is usually a good assumption on the girl's part. *shrug*

13. RoblesGT

RoblesGT [Track Days: 19 ][Crashes: 1] [SuMo Days: 1 ][Cras OT Supporter

fucking ask her out on a date ... fucking dinner n a movie ...

where the fuck have all of society's social skills gone ?? :uh:

14. BlazinBlazer Guy

Uh, you do know we're here on the internet instead of interacting with real, live people, right? :noes:

Need I say more?

15. M.A. Malone Esq.

well, I asked if she wanted to hang out last week and we went for drinks... it was a good time, me thinks. But I'm not sure if she knows what my intentions are... :dunno: .... I do plan on letting her know next time I speak to her (or sometime soon after).... this thread is really just a means to releive anxiety :o

16. Pringles

Pringles New Member

the truth would be wise. You can play games, but in the end shes gonna say you wanna fuck me? or just say the truth. So dont be a crafty loser and just ask. True this tread will make you more anxious but after you do it you wont worry if you run into this again.

17. Azn_azzho

Azn_azzho New Member

Girls would take their sense either into "oh he is just being nice" or "oh he looks cute"

18. jonno

jonno New Member

i can almost garentee you she knows your intentions. if you're taking her out alone and she keeps going out with you alone then things are looking good IMO

19. 127.0.0.1

127.0.0.1 New Member

the constant boner you have may tip her off.

Girls arent always as oblivious as you may think. even they can pick up on emotional/interactual clues to a guys feelings.

who cares, they like it when guys find them attractive, and as long as you aren't trying to jump her bones, chances are she will like hanging out with you more because she will feel better about herself (cause she knows you enjoy her presense)

20. M.A. Malone Esq.

That was our first night out alone... another time was a party (that was the first time), and one time she invited me out with her friends (which I had to decline)....

But perhaps she is one of those girls that has close guy friends... :dunno:

21. M.A. Malone Esq.

this is the best post in this thread :hs:

22. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Kiss her. You'll find out in about .2 seconds if she is interested or not. If not, move on to another girl.

If you REALLY are hung up on this one then you need to build attraction first. Tease her, treat her like you'd treat your bratty little sister. Her attraction will build and then you can kiss her.

23. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

The ultimate test. I think we should just implement some rule into society.

Something like you just go up and kiss someone if you are interested...no bs, no reprocussions. If the kiss is returned, they are also interested, if its not, just go on with life.

It would end alot of this worrying crap...you would just have to make sure you werent kissing someone who was already taken. :dunno:

Alright, maybe its not such a great idea, but it has its benefits :naughty:

24. MarshyTheKid

MarshyTheKid New Member

I was sorta in the same boat. Only I've liked my best friend for 4+ years. We went to prom together and I asked her to be my girlfriend then. She shot me down. Then the past year we've become even closer friends and I really got the vibe she liked me. All my friends thought the same, so after about 6 months of being nervous about asking her, I finally grew some nuttorz and told her my feelings. I actually didn't want to date her since shes leaving for school in 2 months. She told me she was confused about her feelings and she likes me like that but she doesn't feel like Gods plan is for us to be together(We're both religious and I know its not just a panic answer). That happened 4 weeks ago and we've become even better friends. Its worked out for the best, even though I still love her and can only see myself with her(Which I have not told her).

Good luck with you!