LGBT How to turn down a gay guy

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Lovely Atlantis, May 12, 2008.

1. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

So my husband has a bit of a problem... We've been going to this club regularly and there is a guy there that keeps hitting on him. We've blatantly told him no that my hubby is totally straight so sorry it's not going to happen. But this guy is REALLY persistent. Last time he said to me that he'd be willing to wait even if it takes a year to finally get him. Now this wouldn't be such a problem if we could just tell this guy to fuck off and totally avoid him... but we really like this guy as a friend and want to keep hanging out with him. We just don't want him to think that there is a chance of him getting with my hubby. Any suggestions guys? What should we do? How can we get the point across more than we already have tried to?

2. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

Well, you and your gf didn't help the situation. lol You pretty much poured fresh (twink) blood on Bubba and threw him to the shark!

From what I understand he has already been told 'nicely' that Bubba is straight, flattered, but uninterested. Is it possibly that it is just 'play' from the gay now? Or is he serious is attempting to convert our Bubba, if only for a blow job.

The last time, when he told you that he would be willing to wait a year, THAT is when you should have told him 'in all seriousness' that Bubba wasn't interested, that he is totally heterosexual, and that YOU wouldn't allow it (regardless of how you feel on the subject).

If all else fails, bring new man-meat with you next time and feed him to the hungry gay.

3. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

:eek3:...................:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited: May 12, 2008
  4. Lovely Atlantis

I think I did respond with something along the lines of "you're wasting your time though. He is totally straight and it's not going to happen". I also said something about why bother waiting a year when you could go out and find someone else right now? But he responded that he would have his other things in the meantime of course, but he would still work towards the long term goal. Also he doesn't believe there is such a thing as totally straight- only shades of gray. I just laughed and said, sorry but I think he really is totally straight.. I know if *I* were him I would have done you by now ;)

5. tattooed_sailor

tattooed_sailor New Member

Which reminds me.. I had some old geezer chasing me around the spa sunday afternoon. I told Mr Grandpa that I was not interested when I met him in the hot tub. I left and went to hit up the steam room.

Five minutes later.. someone starts massaging me.. I open my eyes and HOLY FUCK GET AWAY FROM ME!

I told him politely I was not interested..AGAIN, and left.

I figured I would make one pass around the spa, and if I did not see anyone cute I would leave. I kept noticing grandpa following me, and I said fuck it and headed for the lockers. He accosted me again, and had a hold of me. I was pissed now, but thank god I have a long fuse.

I shrugged him off, told him he needed to quit being a fucking stalker, and left.

I lasted all of thirty minutes from the time I walked in the front door.

I hate days like that.

I was really horny too..

But not horny enough to put up with that bullshit.

6. novo

novo Pokey Man OT Supporter

I don't see how it would be any different to turn down a gay guy than it would be to turn down anyone else. :dunno:

Just say no, and do/say whatever you can to get some kind of verbal or written acknowledgement that he understands your feelings.

Getting that acknowledgement is really the key as it shows that he accepts your feelings and it can be referred to later if he ever brings it up again.

If you don't get that kind of response, I'd say it's better to avoid this person altogether no matter how much you like him because he's obviously only in a friendship with you because he thinks there's a chance.

Last edited: May 12, 2008
  7. CoCo

:mamoru: See, I always get the str8 boys...but I'm me. So I can get how he can think 'waiting' could possibly be advantages. But that's soooo not the way to get the str8 boy. ;) And I don't go after the 'converts' anymore. I have too many toasters as it is.

8. Lovely Atlantis

yeah I guess it's not any different. I just thought maybe there might be something that I was missing or not getting because he's gay... but I guess not.

The problem is the acknowledgment. He just won't admit defeat. He keeps trying. Any time he goes up to talk to my hubby he tries to put his arm around him or his hand on his ass or lean in for a kiss on the cheek. At first Bubba let him a bit to be nice. But now he's just blocking him physically with his arm so he can't go in. But he still doesn't seem to understand. I just really don't want to hurt this guy's feelings. And I really don't want him to keep thinking that he has a chance and pining over my husband when it's a dead end road. I don't know...

9. Lovely Atlantis

ahh coco you're such a man whore! ;)

10. CoCo

I'm reformed. :wiggle:

11. zortnac

zortnac New Member

I hate that crap.

Next time he says that, remind him that black and white are also shades of grey.

12. elevator

elevator The tenants think it's wonderful! ヽ(´ OT Supporter

I have the hottest str8 friends, tips? (besides alcohol)

13. tattooed_sailor

tattooed_sailor New Member

Drugs.

EKG

Best way into his pants :naughty:

14. Bib-Lettuce

Bib-Lettuce New Member

He's lonely, desperate and bored. Distract him with a new shiny gay toy-boy.

15. Lovely Atlantis

you know I thought that too... but I actually don't think that's the case. I know he's been getting action from other guys. I guess he just really likes my hubby?

16. vlsi0n

vlsi0n New Member

*cough*threesome?*cough*

:naughty:

17. ManyHamsters

ManyHamsters There are necessary pursuits... but poetry, beauty

lol, i thought the op would contain a funny punchline or youtube video :p

err, good luck with your situation =\

18. Bib-Lettuce

Bib-Lettuce New Member

Damn, I guess he needs an actual boyfriend then, I'd offer the same advice but unfortunately that task would be alot harder then just finding action.

19. CoCo

...situational sexual availability. But it is a process to 'set' the 'psychology' involved. First, you have to establish that the act would be just sex...without all of the emotional baggage that guys like to think girls have (even though I find that both sexes actually tote it around like the latest fashion trends). Then you, as the gay man, has to plant the seeds that there wouldn't be a judgment against the str8 guys sexuality [ie, 'it's not gay if the balls don't touch' or my favorite 'you're not the one being penetrated, so it doesn't make you gay', or 'you would only be receiving a good blowjob...just close your eyes and imagine Angelina Jolie', etc] -- I find that str8 guys are very conscientious of their sexuality, so there is no wiggle room in this part of the conversion. Next, drop the subject. Most guys tend to go after women in what advertisers call 'shotgun marketing' tactics; they caste the net wide just to see what they can ensnare. You have to wait out the hunting season and be ready for the drought. And there will be a drought...usually when the guy actually is fixated on one girl in particular. He will be primed, because she will be subject of his sexual fantasies (overworked hand). All that you have to do is offer to 'help' him out. Adding the reassuring 'no one has to know' seems to fertilize those seeds that you planted earlier. And then let it go again. Let him think about it. Occasionally/jokingly reference it every so often ['yo, your right arm is looking extra defined these days. (laugh) I told you, if you need me to hook you up, it's really not a problem. (laugh again) I keep plenty of condoms around ;) ']. For me, they always bite.

There is another whole process for getting them to bottom. I rarely use it, but it is based on the same principles.

:coolugh: When actually this out, it makes me look like such the sexual predator. :noes: I'm not, really.

Sorry for the thread hijack, Lovely.

20. Lovely Atlantis

Yeah I think that's the angle the guy is trying to work now. He's trying to chat me up a lot and comes up and kisses me and stuff. He keeps saying it's not Bubba saying no that he's concerned about because it's up to ME in the end if it happens or not. He was trying to convince me that I'd love to see him fuck my husband. I told him that no, I really don't think that would turn me on actually. He just said "oh yes it would. Just like every straight guy wants to see two girls go at it, straight girls want to see to girls. Trust me, you'd like it". This guy is really in some serious denial and is VERY stubborn.

21. CoCo

He sounds rather bothersome. :rolleyes:

22. stubby77

stubby77 New Member

Sounds like he's not really being a friend at all, and that all he cares about are his desires. He obviously doesn't care about your feelings or what you have said to him. Tell him plainly, look it's not ever going to happen, you need to accept that and respect that as a person and as my friend. IF you can't give me that respect then piss off. But then again I tend to be very blunt, perhaps you'd like to come at it a little softer.

23. Lovely Atlantis

yeah I don't have the balls (hmm strange choice of word?) to be quite that blunt. But I guess I might have to.

24. Newo

Newo New Member

This is not such a bad idea... You should try this, take a big muscle bound dude with you next time, that you know is gay, and see what happenes, he might just leave you guys alone and stop hitting on your "hubby" as you put it.

25. CoCo

I think that this particular gay is into submissive twinks, with a semi-goth flare. But who knows, really.