FRK How to treat a submissive GF in bed?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Intellex, Jan 10, 2005.

1. Intellex

Intellex Dogs love me cause I'm crazy sniffable OT Supporter

I'm more of the sensual type in bed but the gf likes it rough. I'm not opposed to the idea, but I could use a few pointers from the submissive girls on here if you'd help me out.

I know she likes when I pull her hair and choke her...but I still feel like I should be trying other things, I just don't know what.. I think her telling me kinda takes the appeal out of it for her, so I'd like to try advice before asking her. Any thoughts are welcome

2. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Call her names.

Take her from behind as MUCH as possible with a grip of her hair in your hands.

With your thumb and forefinger, take her jaw into your hand and stare somewhat menacingly/intensely at her while you fuck her. Squeeze just enough to cause discomfort on occasion to get her attention.

Ball gag her. Trust me, she will LOVE this. She'll feel so dirty and used. In the good way. ;)

Bind her hands and feet. Tie them apart, tie her feet to her hands, to the bed...whatever. Be creative.

3. _syn

_syn New Member

Listen to this woman. If there is anyone knows what it is to be a sexualy deviant female, you've found her.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2005
  4. Cherryfire

I think thats the best compliment I've ever recieved! :wiggle:

5. BenzRenntechE74rs

BenzRenntechE74rs New Member

hey how come i don't see what "Cherryfire" posted only what was quoted? Did I accidently click ignore user? or did she do that to me? iduno why? sorry for being offtopic in nature :(

6. Cherryfire

I havent blocked anyone. :)

7. Skizza20

Skizza20 Robster craws? What the f*(& are robster craws?!?

And just so you can read that ;) :rofl:

8. RadioPagan

RadioPagan K-9 Search and Rescue Handler, Ret. Rescue Paramed

And it was a good one too.!!!! :bigthumb:

9. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

treat her like a slut, make her do exactly what you want. bend over, lie there, suck this. etc :)

obviously without being too nasty.. but if you're the sensual type then you need to knock it up a notch :bigthumb:

cherryfire's suggestions about ball gags and tying her up are also top suggestions.

10. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

you say to make her do exactly what you want

but it sounds like it's more what she wants than what he wants

his natural wants are not the same as hers, he's simply trying to do something for her out of his character to make her happy

I too like it rough and like to be forced into submission, however I have a fuck buddy that is very mellow and gentle by nature, and once in a while he will surprise me with a little bit of aggression, but it is rare and far inbetween, I don't push the matter though

11. Intellex

Wow...last night was rough...amazing but rough.

She fights me on everything, but want's to loose. Yet she doesn't exactly make it easy. Is this truely submissive or is this some other type of classsification?

You guys help a ton, thanks for the suggestions, I need to go tend my wounds.

12. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

I would call her a brat. And for the record I love when a girl does that sort of shit.

13. Intellex

Funny, I say the exact same thing :bigthumb:

14. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

I don't want a woman to completely submit to me - I can't stand watching a limp submissive girl lie on her back and wait for me to take her. I want her to fight me for control - writhe around, try to keep your legs closed, wrestle me a bit and then I want her to surrender it once I have "overpowered" her.

15. Cherryfire

Ha! Some of the best, most effective foreplay in the world for me is wrestling around/tickling/roughplaying. Sometimes I do the "No, Im not in the mood for sex, Im going to walk out of this bedroom and watch TV and you cannot stop me" act that earns me the half hour of him tearing at my clothes and me pulling them on, being knocked to the floor and being dragged, laughing but incredibly aroused to the bed or being taken on the floor.

16. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

FWIW, my BF and I are in the same situation. I know I'll never get him to be a "master" to me. He just doesn't have it in him, which I respect. (I can get him to wrestle me from time to time though :naughty: )

Things I enjoy that I know don't go beyond what he's comfortable with are: being TOLD what to do - "Come here," "Hold still," "Put it all the way in." Commands aren't hard to give, they're sexy, and he knows he's not hurting me. (Which is the problem - he loves me, so he can't hurt me.) I like it when he gets me from behind, because he can do it good and hard, and it's naturally a more dominating position, and it requires grabbing some part of me. (He does NOT have a problem with this at all, cause it feels goooood.) Finally, I like it when he stops what he's doing when he's on top. It drives me crazy when the only way I can feel good is to wiggle and squirm under his weight. (He gets to take a breather, and I usually wiggle myself into an orgasm.)

Every once in a while I can talk him into something more advanced. He even bought me nipple clamps for Christmas :love: These are rare and special occasions, and I know he's going out of his way to do it just for me. But I wouldn't expect it from him all of the time. It just isn't his nature, which I adore completely in and out of the bedroom.

Ooooh, yeah, a couple more things: when I'm on top, it's better when he grabs my hips and MOVES me, instead of just holding on, and I like it when he's on top, my hands are up around my head, and he just holds hands with me. It's between romantic and being held down (and it's mostly in your head which way it goes), so it's good for both of us :)

17. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

this is exactly what I want and love to have happen to me

I love the struggle and being overpowered

18. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

road trip ;)

19. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

oh so very tempting

or you could come down here and let my fwb watch while you show him how it's done :x:

then the grand finale could be a DP :o

20. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

It would probably have to be a foursome :eek3:.

And I love giving lessons - even considered a career change to sex therapy :o

21. Cherryfire

Whoa! Nice thinking, girlie! lol

22. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

even better :yum:

all flirting aside, I really think I would enjoy that, and if you mean a foursome including your wife, then my fwb would be beyond excited (well, I've seen pics of your wife, so I guess I'd be beyond excited too)

hmmm, maybe this should get taken to PMs :mamoru:

23. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

Four words: "You're gonna get raped."

24. trigger-hippy

trigger-hippy Made in Scotland

I have a fuckbuddy(who I don't get to fuck often enough) who also struggles a bit especially at the undressing stage, and plays the innocent.
    I have a feeling she wants me to be more dominant over her, which is exactly what I want to do so next time I see her I may use some of this advice.

I'm hoping there may be a dressing gown cord or something similar lying about her room with which I can tie her hands before she has a chance to complain, so I can see how she reacts.
    Good idea/bad idea??

25. Cherryfire

Sure..try the tying of the hands thing but stop there until youre sure she's up for more. Or, to be more sure, the next time you have sex and youre on top, pin her arms above her head and see how she feels about it. Let her reactions be your guide.