How to talk to girls in a party?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by moneyiscool, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moneyiscool

moneyiscool KC OT Supporter

I mean... you shake hands with them, ask their names, and what do you say to keep them interested and make them talk to you?

I've been to several parties nowadays, I talked to the girls, got their names, but nobody talked to each other after the parties...

How can I do to make us all keepin in touch after parties?

Help me XPERTS!

2. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

read the sticky. it's there for a reason. concentrate on my posts and the posts under my old name (jkidd5). don't post again until you've read all the posts. That will (hopefully) give you the theory you need to know (i'm not sure if there are tactical posts in there too). Then come back with questions. I trust you care enough about this to actually accept and use the advice that you asked for.

3. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

I personally hate when guys hit on me at parties. Just because I would like to be able to go out for once without some guy thinking he can hang on me or constantly hit on me because I am drinking. I am not saying this is with all girls. I have been asked if they can see my cell phone before and I let them, they enter their number in my contacts. If she likes you then she will call you, if not then aw well maybe next time. You have to do something to stick out because girls get hit on at parties all the time you need something to make you different.

4. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

Do not read this post.

5. Pringles

Pringles New Member

just to help the OP out I'm going to have to . that

Do some reading around here. The question you asked is to vague for people to type out essays responding to the different options you have to achieve your objective. Read the stickies and some of the posters that put time and effort into this place. You will learn a lot and then earn from experience.

6. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.