How To Seduce

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Swipe, May 16, 2005.

1. Swipe

Swipe New Member

So recently I've been talking to this girl in school only and then one day this other girl I talk to asks her to prom for me. I would have but I'm a total coward when it comes to stuff like that :-/. Anyway we're going to prom soon and I wanna know how I could see for sure if she likes me or not. I'm not worried about banging her at prom, but I just sorta want a relationship. I guess what I'm asking is how do I convey this and how can I see if she wants it too?

Edit: It's just been pointed out to me that this doesnt actually involve any seduction advice. Can i get some of that too? Just in case I need it.

Last edited: May 16, 2005
  2. uf20wop

uf20wop OT Supporter

just man up and ask her :ugh2:

3. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

lol your thread title is "how to seduce" but you're not interested in sleeping with her. seducing a girl and dating a girl are two very different things.

4. Swipe

Swipe New Member

alright, well could i get some pointers for seduction as well then?

5. dark cloud

dark cloud New Member

I think you screwed up from the beginning man. Get some confidence.

My advice: don't ask her straight up if she likes you or not, because inevitably she'll ask you back and from the sounds of it, you'll blow it. Especially since it sounds like you just met her.
    Try the hair test. If she lets you play with her hair, she's more than likely comfortable enough to kiss you. If not, just play it cool and get ready to be reacquainted with your right hand.

Or left hand, depending on preference. :hs:

6. zaink

zaink OT Supporter

lol is that hair thing really true? never really tried it... and how about someone answer title cause im interested in knowing

7. symptic

symptic I run companies

NEVER ask a girl if she likes you, unless you've been together for like.. a year or something. But I don't know why anyone in such a deep relationship would NEED to ask that.

It makes you look weak and like you're surrendering your IDENTITY to the girl; it says, "I am willing to become a part of you, and I want you to do the same for me." How do you think that sounds to a girl?

Yeah, :greddy:.

8. Pheanyx

Pheanyx Guest

You have either female issues or identity issues. Either way, I'm still not so sure about some of the advice you give, yes some of it is good.

But you really should ask if you really want to know. Thats the best, most honest, and frankly quickest way to find out. Ask her, if she blushes and giggles, and possibly looks into your eyes, you'll know she does before she says anything. If she doesn't, she'll say so, or act really incormfotable and lie, either way you'll know.

9. symptic

symptic I run companies

The thing is, you should be able to TELL. If you can't tell yet, let it go on a little longer until you CAN.

10. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

how can you tell? if she flirts with you... there's something i like to call "the eye". it's that look a girl gets when she really likes you and wants you to know it. if you dont know signs of her flirting, or "the eye" that i'm talking about... your s.o.l

11. lauren

lauren Active Member

ok, so you two are going to prom. how about asking her out for a pre prom date, like a week or two before the dance. you guys can chill, get to know each other and it would be more relaxed than on the big night. be a gentleman and mind your manners. if she likes you, she'll drop hints to let you know. if after that first date, you are unsure, dont say anything. wait until a few days after prom to ask her out again. if she likes you, shell say yes (duh). if not, then at least its after prom so you guys wont be all weird around each other for the dance. you dont want to come off too strong right before such an important night.

12. dark cloud

dark cloud New Member

In my experiences it's been true 100%. However, if you try it on a girl you've known for a while (in the friend zone) she'll more than likely let you, but just because your good friends. In other words, don't try it on a girl you're good friends with.

13. dark cloud

dark cloud New Member

Winnar.

14. Ryuhei

Ryuhei Oh gawd

Be confident and just do/attempt the stuff you want (respectfully of course). If she "doesn't like you that way" she'll let you know right quick. Wimmenz appreciate the manly confidence (do not confuse confidence with macho alpha male assholeness). Good luck. Report back.

15. Pheanyx

Pheanyx Guest

:bowdown: Finnally someone with some sense.
    Confidence=good to go
    macho alpha male assholeness=cockblocked

16. Hotrodheb

Hotrodheb New Member

17. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

If she wants a relationship, she will chase you after you sleep with her. There's really nothng thatyou have to do

18. ISO9002

ISO9002 New Member

Too many things to SEE to get an answer!
    quickest but most deadliest way is "man up and ask her"

19. dark cloud

dark cloud New Member

As a general rule in life, if you have to ask, the answer is usually no. heh.

Seriously, if a girl likes you, you shouldn't even need to ask.

20. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

true