How to respond to: Well what do you want to do?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by KarmaPolice, Oct 14, 2005.

1. KarmaPolice

KarmaPolice Active Member

Ok, so a girl i'm seeing and I always get into this littel circle... so here's how the conversation tends to go:

(In a sexual reference)

Me: What do you want me to do to you this time?
    Her: I dunno, what do you want me to do to you?
    Me: No, I asked you, what would you like?
    Her: It doesn't matter, what do you like?

So I'd like to find some witty remark to replace "No, I asked you"... something flirty + sexy... i've been trying to come up with a good one liner for that situation but i just can't...

I'm sure other's get in this situation... any help?

2. Chipilowski

Chipilowski New Member

My girlfriend is the same way. It was fun the first time. 5 months later I am starting to get a little pissed off. To me, if she enjoys it (I mean actually enjoys it, as in looks forward to it) she should at some point or another have an idea of what she would like to do. I ask her what she likes, she doesn't know, so I just go on with what I usually do and she is happy I guess. She asks me what I want, I have problems with being a stubborn jackass at points so I reply "I don't know, surprise me" and then she stalls by talking and laughing at absolutely nothing (Which some how kills the short amount of time we actually get to be together without someone else there extremely quick). Granted, most times it's up to me to surprise her, but not all the time. I'm getting tired of always trying to surprise her. I think the whole thing would be so much more enjoyable if she could make up her mind once in a while.

I guess you need to talk to her about it. Is she that way outside of that area as well? My girlfriend is. Can't ever decide what she wants to eat for dinner, what movie she wants to see, anything. Absolutely drives me up the wall because I am looking for someone I can bounce ideas with and compromise with to come to fun / enjoyable conclusion. And I feel like the ass because I have a thing about being inconsiderate about what the other person needs / wants. But when she doesn't know, it screws with my mind and just causes me TONS of frustration.

So far there is no help. I am trying to make her figure out what she wants. If she doesn't know what she wants, I feel like an asshole because we are always doing what I want to do. This, to me, isn’t that great at all.

I could use some advice too heh.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2005
  3. KarmaPolice

KarmaPolice Active Member

Especially true

4. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

Its sounds lika combination of things. 1) You both appear to have submisive personalities, it will be a lot more fun if one of u takes the rains and stop this indecive crap. 2) There seems to be a lack of comunicationd and/or you guys dont feel very confortable w/ each other. MAybe ur a young couple or the relationship is brand new?

Give this a try.

You- Come over here. (grab the back of her neck and guide her down) I want you to suck on this like ur life depended on it (proceed to whip it out)

You (after a lil while of head)- Good girl, you earned a good fucking. Yeah you like that dont u.

ANyways, u get the idea. After u get her in the mood it will be a lot easier for her to tell u what she likes. After all, thats the point of sex. For both people to enjoy it. You may also wanna try to just doing things like eating her pussy or sucking her toes. Then you can just say litte things likes "you like that?" or "U want me to keep going?". It will be a lot easier for her to just say yes or no to whatever u ask her, instead of having to come out and say the whole thing. The more u times u do it, the easier will be for her to say exactly what she likes.

5. Chipilowski

Chipilowski New Member

I can be commanding if all else fails. But, I don't want to be. I could start, it wouldn't be that hard. But then I am afraid she is going to shoot back later about me being too forceful and inconsiderate about her needs. This in turn could cause some breakup, which I don’t really want.

What about my needs? I am supposed to make all the decisions, but when I need her too she can't do it. I guess the relationship I am going through right now is extremely one sided. I am always making all the choices (Even though I don't want to) and it sucks. She never makes those types of decisions and I don't get the feeling she likes doing anything sexual at all.

What to do.....

6. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

Yeah, but it things continue in the same situation. The relationship may get so unbearably stale, that you break up regardless.

And honestly, maybe you just need someone more compatible. I had a few girls like urs. They bored me to death. Im a very controlling person, but I get bored quick. Thats why I moved on to latinas. Strong willed enough to make it interesting, but not so much that they end up controlling me. Altough I dont mind at all if once ina while they feel like taking charge in the bedroom:naughty:

7. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Does she ever orgasm?