SRS How To Remove A Homemade Tattoo...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Wrigley, Apr 28, 2010.

1. Wrigley

Wrigley New Member

Basically, this is a pretty fucked up situation, but it involves a heavy night out, with extremely hazy memories and only a few photos to remind us of what happened....

To cut a long story short, my mate said had said earlier in the night that he would love to get a tattoo. On our return back, being as pissed as we were, with a lighter, a needle and some ink, and a passed out mate, we got to work on a small one on his foot...

None of us are really great artists and we ended up drawing a circle with a dot in the middle... The problem isn't that our mate is pissed off, he woke up in the morning and found it quite funny, the problem however lies with his Dad and the fact that he is going on holiday with his family this summer.
    His Dad said to him a while ago that if he ever got a tattoo he would throw him out and never support him again at all, and as its on his foot, going on holiday with his parents is definitely going to give them a chance to see it...

Is there any cheap and easy way to get rid of this tattoo

2. johan

johan Active Member

You should see a dermatologist. Probably require a few laser treatments.

Trying to remove it yourself will most likely result in either scarring, or infection, or both.

3. Inquisitor911

Inquisitor911 New Member

He could just wear socks the whole time that he's there, and worry about having it removed later on.

4. ldaggerl

ldaggerl New Member

Or if he is still really worried about it get some make up and just cover up over it. I doubt with what you guys had the tattoo could be even that big.

5. seismic

seismic New Member

If you did it with a BIC pen, prison style, at least it'll fade eventually :hs:

6. Rellik

Rellik New Member

:ugh2:

7. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

yeah that line is what i call the bullshit line..

it scares you to a point where you wont do something for fear of facing the consequences. but the consequences are so asinine that when the bullshit line is actually crossed he'll probably just be pissed and move on. no shot he's throwin his kid out because of it.

8. DeplorableButtslut

DeplorableButtslut OT Supporter

I have a jailhouse tat that is as wide as my wrist...you would be surprised.

Mine was done with a lighter, needle, thread and ink

9. Crawling Dead

Crawling Dead Gz-TeRRoR

My mom said the same thing to me back on the day. Up until I came home with my first tattoo. Tell your friend to be honest with his dad. He won't be thrown out for something so stupid. Otherwise ask the tattoo forumn. They could probably help more than we can

10. teo

teo . => ? => !

If he's not into a. wearing socks on vacation, b. paying for professional removal or c. owning up... then d. take some sharpies and color all over his feet.

11. GammaRadiation

GammaRadiation Active Member

I've only received basic college support from my parents after they were informed I had tried devil plant, so you guys are wrong. :rofl:

Take a bottle of rum, some high grit sand paper, a bottle of antiseptic, some bandages, and some lidocine.

1.) Get drunk
    2.) Lidocaine the hell out of the area (cocaine works better, if you have a source)
    3.) Disinfect
    4.) Sand the first few layers of skin off
    5.) Clean
    6.) Bandage
    7.) Drink more, keep it clean, and figure out some BS story to cover why your foot is all scraped up.

:dunno:

12. Tom Foolery

Tom Foolery New Member

why were you guys pissed? would the tattoo artist not do it?

13. PooperScooper

PooperScooper Active Member

Context sound more like drunk.

14. komplex

komplex New Member

Seriously, how about some practical advice here.. He could just get foundation cream from the women's make up isle, match his skin tone with water-proof foundation... and cover it up. It's that simple, and agian it will be water-proof and extremely extremely hard to see the tattoo unless you scrub and scrub the make up off.

15. teo

teo . => ? => !

Women's makeup is easier than that to remove (despite what you may think :rofl: ). Plus if his foot rubs against something, eg. sandals, the tattoo will start to show and he'll have makeup on his shoe ftl. If he needs that kind of coverage he'd need to get some kind of specialized makeup, like theatrical makeup or something.

16. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

What exactly is so hard about saying "look, my friends and I got drunk, I passed out, and they put a tattoo on my foot. I woke up and I was pissed, but there's nothing I can do about it now."

17. Ozner

Ozner Offical TSL OP Leghumper

This sounds like the most horrible thing I have ever heard.

FUCK.