how to recover my ipod ???

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by joew, Sep 11, 2006.

1. joew

joew New Member

Hello everybody.. I have signed up to this forum yesterday. I've seen this forum by chance, when I was surfing in internet.. English is not my mother language, so I'm sorry for my message.. It can be gramatically wrong.. I am using an apple laptop, I have ipod, also I have a apple lcd monitor, and a apple desktop.. I like mac system very much.. I have a huge problem right now. and I want to share with you. Yesterday I've connected my 60GB ipod videotomy friend's apple ibook laptop, in 5 seconds her itunes started updating, we stopped the updating immediately. but my 60 GB was gone.. There is nothing left from my mp3s and photosand videos..now I'm in a very bad situation..I haven't got a back up of my stuff in my home computer.. I found a program named Pod Salvage, but it was not free.. I need a free recovery program or something else to take my stuff back.. Pod Salvage's free trial is not providing trial recovery so I couldn't use it. I found a program named ipod-data-recovery, but that program is only for windows, I haven't got a windows system. If you can help me, I will be very glad..

2. xenon supra

xenon supra OT Supporter

3. joew

joew New Member

thank you very much but that web site did not helped me.. maybe I must try recovering my stuff from a pc with windows. but I do not know any recovery programs for windows.

4. xenon supra

xenon supra OT Supporter

5. joew

joew New Member

yes, you are right. thank you. I think I'm gonna buy it. :)

6. xenon supra

xenon supra OT Supporter

the best part about this one is that it lets you see exactly what is going to be recovered before you buy it. so its not like your going to buy it to find out it doesnt work.

i think thats pretty fair. good luck w the recovery.

7. joew

joew New Member

I bought the program and recovered my all 8.000 mp3s and my podcasts. I couldn't recover my photos but I'm happy with my music :) I recommend POD SALVAGE to everybody :)