how to read 'signals'?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 98formyws6, Mar 3, 2006.

1. 98formyws6

98formyws6 New Member

i'm pretty bad w/ signals girls send out. for example the last chick i dated was super hot (the type that you think are out of your league) well anyhoo so we start hanging out and she tells me she has a tattoo that she couldnt show me because it involved taking her shirt off (this was in public), fast forward few weeks later we're alone at her place and she asks if i want to see it, i replied 'maybe next time' which i know was very :greddy: of me

then there was another time we went by my house on the way to somewhere and she said she wanted to go in since no one was home and again i said 'maybe next time', i'm guessing those were signs she was into me?

fastforward to the new beddie in my class. she always makes small talk and kept asking me when i was gonna study for the test coming up, again i said 'i dunno':hs: so finally the other day she flat out asks if we want to study together and asked for my digits:naughty:

she knows i'm not that smart and i don't think she is either so does she actually want to legitmately study or is this one of those 'signals' that she digs me

as for the hot chick mentioned before, she moved back to texas and it wasnt until after, her friend told me she liked me :wtc:

cliffs- i'm pretty dense to "signals" sent by females, don't wanna blow it w/ this one but also don't want to come on the wrong way

2. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

i'd definitely say that all the girls involved had a thing for you. personally? :o i don't study with guys unless they can teach me something. i would, however, use that to get to know them better... :o actually, that's been done, when i took calc 1-3 :mamoru: but this guy was actually smart ;)

3. 98formyws6

98formyws6 New Member

alrite, gotta love the alterier motives:x:

i'm not a wimp or wuss, just been taught to treat women w/ respect so i never tried to make moves that would make me look like a 'dog' but i guess all girls want that right?

4. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

there's your problem. women love a good, dirty shag as much as we do. look at it this way - she obviously wants on your cock, so every minute you're NOT balls deep is being disrespectful :)

putting women on a pedestal and treating them like royalty will not get you far.

5. Riconosuave

Riconosuave New Member

i used to be pretty dense too. still am. back in HS, this chick asked me to come over to study. i went there with full intentions to study. had no clue she had other motives. needless to say, when she found out that i was there to really study, she made up some excuse and kicked me out :(

6. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Cool, I'm not the only one with this same problem due to teh same things being taught at a young age.

Personally I'd rather treat these women with respect than be just another guy that happens in them.

7. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:doh: don't get me wrong... i would never ask someone to study with the intentions of pouncing. of course we'd study, but there would be lots of chit chat and flirtatious moments... ;)

:mamoru: i'm not that shy to just talk to a guy and ask him to hang out. ;) i realize, tho, some girls are. :)

8. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

You don't have to put your hand down her pants... just go for a kiss. It's better if you can make her put her hands all over you anyway, because then you don't have to guess.

9. Achmiel

Achmiel Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshi

instead of "maybe next time" say "YES"

10. moron101

moron101 New Member

Study sessions are a great way to get together. I got a girl to help me with math (I'm a guy and I'm bad at math =P) and we got some good making out time together as well. That was the first time that we "broke the ice" so to speak. My advice: go for it and try not to be too shy.

11. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

That was an obvious signal. However, believe it or not, you probably did the right thing by turning her down. It shows a lack of desperation, and women dig that. It shows you had self control. Most guys would have said "Sure! Right here? Sure!" which would have come across as desperate.

Yeah, that was kind of an insult to her, too. You just said "I don't want to see you with your clothes off." You may as well have spit in her face... :ugh: Okay, maybe not, but that was definately NOT a positive response. If anything, you should have joked around and made fun of it.

:slap: Doh! :rofl: Same thing. You should have joked around with her, made fun of her, but done it. She totally wanted you!

Yeah, it's pretty obvious.

Big surprise.

Wrong way? Like you are gay?

By not making a move these women think you are REJECTING them. They think you are either gay, have a SO (and are lying about it), or are too shy to make a move. Worse, if they think you are rejecting them, they make believe you think they are too ugly, too stupid, or too fat for you to like them. In addition, since you are not making a move they think they are not sexy enough for you to like them. Man, you're not being very nice to them in my opinion. Every woman likes to feel attractive to a cool guy, and you're hurting their feelings.... :sadwavey:

That's very black and white thinking there. There are many shades of gray you are missing. There is nothing wrong with showing interest in a woman. That tells them that you are a normal hot blooded human being. Men are SUPPOSED to ask a woman for her phone number, call her and ask her on a date, get to know her, and if they are compatible he tries to kiss her. If you don't do that most people will assume you didn't like them. By NOT making a move, you are potentially rejecting these women.

The concept of "Dog" would be valid if you meet them at a club, got them drunk, and then tried to fuck them the same night. I don't see you doing that here...

Go check out this article I wrote on asking women out on a date, it might help you understand how to do this properly:

http://www.friendzoned.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3

Remember, women like a take-charge kind of guy. You have to act a little more mature here and show women that you're an adult now, and you can act like one.

12. 98formyws6

98formyws6 New Member

well you guys were wrong!:noes:

turns out she had a bf but it actually worked out because i never made a move for her and the 'attraction' just wasn't there, i mean she seems like a nice girl to hang out w/ but that's just not my cup of tea right now

but the story thickens...

today in my geo class there was a gal from my class last semester. she introduced herself to me in the beginnng of the semester (which started 6 weeks ago) but of course i thought nothing of it and didn't pay attention to her, instead i saw a buddy of mine who sits in the other side (its one of those auditorum classes) and figured i rather sit w/ him (no i'm not gay).

so fast forward to today, she makes the trek to my side of the class and sits next to me and does the same thing as the first girl mentioned (the whole lets study deal) so you would think she digs me (its pretty obvious she sat next to me on purpose) did i blow it again by talking to him the whole time? there was a funny work story we were discussing, because at the end of class she just took off real fast:wtc:

13. Achmiel

Achmiel Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshi

I wanna strangle you right now. Fawk! :uh:

These chicks are falling in your lap and you're brushing them off like crumbs. :ugh:

Get a clue dude! If I had the opportunities that you're telling us about, I'd be the shit! Make us proud!

14. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Yeah no kidding -- some of us don't have girls literally throwing themselves at us!! :squint:

15. Bugginess

Bugginess New Member

I don't have any moves.

16. Bugginess

Bugginess New Member

Can I buy some from Best Buy?

17. 98formyws6

98formyws6 New Member

trust me i'm no 'pimp' or 'player' by any means, more like the opposite, i don't show my insecurities around females (even i know that by now) but i sure as hell feel it near them. (yeah theyre normal people too but i'm not used to their thinkin) damn i feel like i'm destined to live out my life alone like milhouse from the simpsons:wtc: :madfawk:

18. Bugginess

Bugginess New Member

Yeah, I like ur frame of mind.

19. Bugginess

Bugginess New Member

Destiny is cooler than that tho.

U'll get ur due. Although it might not be in love.

Just look for it
    :)
    :(

20. 98formyws6

98formyws6 New Member

don't people say the opposite and 'dont look for it, it'll come to you blah blah..'

and believe me you, i've been rejected so many times milhouse looks like a freakin casanova compared to me, i'm kinda used to the rejection by now but it's gotten to the point i don't think i can take one more:hsr:

21. Bugginess

Bugginess New Member

Haha. I'm as depressed as u.

And I've been called "beautiful" before(this is only in reality tho).

I've been called "ugly" before too tho.

Doesn't mean crap.

Something about life is just rigged if u ask me heh.

So don't be depressed.

22. Bugginess

Bugginess New Member

It's ok. I'm not really a person.

I just wanna be the opposite of a bug lol.

Just kidding. <>

23. Bugginess

Bugginess New Member

All right: I got ur solution.

Think of it this way::::

U ARE REALLY BEING REJECTED BY MEN NOT WOMEN

It's the truth..... u just don't see it yet.

24. Bugginess

Bugginess New Member

Logic here is that women are too subservient usually.

25. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

:rofl: it's comments like this that could easily explain not getting women. :hsugh: