How to penetrate from behind? Doggie style?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Shahrum, May 27, 2005.

1. Shahrum

Shahrum New Member

Vaginal intercourse from behind? Doggie style? How to?

Hey everyone!

I was curious and looking for advice on how to have vaginal intercourse with my girlfriend in a doggie-style type position, or from behind in general. We've tried in the past by her on all fours and spreading her legs outwards so that I was inbetween, but it was an odd angle for me to insert my penis. Does she need to slope her back so that her head is down on the bed and her butt is in the air?

Or should her legs be closed? And should mine be the one's spread?

I'd really appreciated because I'm dying to try it! :) Thanks!

Last edited: May 27, 2005
  2. Shahrum

Shahrum New Member

I tried to get her to help me but she's as experienced as I am unfortunately. We tried moving around a lot but just couldn't seem to get it. I bet we're just not at the right angles.. but I'm not too sure if there's a better method to go at it.

3. Master Shake

Master Shake Guest

My girls a lil bigger, so she's got some meat on her ass, we've tried to do doggy style and it doesn't work for us. She doesn't arch her ass towards the ceiling or push herself back against me, I usally tried to do the work. Guess I need to insert my cock in her and just have her push back against me:dunno:?

4. Shahrum

Shahrum New Member

Truth > My girl is exactly the same... which is why I want to give it to her from behind.. to rub up against that meat! :) She's moved around as much as she can but we can't do it. I'm guessing your idea to just insert and move might work... except worrying that it might fall back out.

5. Master Shake

Master Shake Guest

I pull out too far(even with a almost 7incher) it's still possible for me to pull out too far :mamoru: But yeah I want to give it to her from behind because I like the tough of pulling her back/pulling her hair while I'm going at it. It's just hot to me, and I'm tryin to make sex not so boring with her.

6. Shahrum

Shahrum New Member

I know. I love and get SOO hard in bed just spooning her from behind... something about her ass just gives me an instant hard. We've done anal before, but recently decided she was ready for vaginal. And I'd really like to do a doggy style position with her. Being in that position and having hands available for grabbing her breats (36DD's buddy!) would be SOOO amazing. I just need to figure how to work it.

7. Master Shake

Master Shake Guest

Use google and read up on some stuff :)

8. Master Shake

Master Shake Guest

9. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

If you arent experienced enough on insertion but still want doggy here is what to do...

Start out missionary, good ol basic man on top sex...
    then have her rotate her hips and slide one leg under you...
    Now you should be 'fucking her sideways' (sorry its kind of an inside joke hehe)..
    Grab her hips and lift off the surface allowing her to rotate her legs underneath you...
    Now you might want to 'readjust' yourself before you start banging away from behind because the skin on your penis might be twisted from the 'spin'

If pulled off smoothly, this transition from missionary to doggy can be very very sexy...
    Practice makes perfect.

10. Master Shake

Master Shake Guest

I'm going to try this:coold:

11. Shahrum

Shahrum New Member

Thanks RedVsBlue! Definitely trying this tonight!!

12. Ryuhei

Ryuhei Oh gawd

OK seriously. People have been complaining lately about my responses to posts but ARE YOU MOFOS SERIOUS?!? You're asking how to have doggie style sex? And Shahrum said his girlfirend is READY for vaginal but you've already had anal? I'm astounded. I mean really what is this country coming to?!? I'm tempted to go to as many high schools as possible and kill everyone in them. WTFFFFFFFFFF?!?!?!?!!?

13. Shahrum

Shahrum New Member

LOL I know what you mean. I'm 19 and she's 20 and we've been now together for a year. She basically always had the idea of no sex before marriage. But yet she was totally fine with having anal sex.. and everything else you could imagine, other than vaginal intercourse. It wasn't until about 2 weeks ago that she insisted she was ready and had her first time. :hsd:

14. Trickypants

Trickypants OT Supporter

Is there a big height difference between you and your girl? With me I'm 6'5" and most girls I'm with are like 5'3" - 5'5"...this means that doing doggie style can be difficult cuz her thighs are a lot shorter than mine, so it's hard for me to get low enough to get a good angle. To combat this I usually bring her to the edge of the bed with me standing on the floor and do it that way...

15. Shahrum

Shahrum New Member

Actually... there is a big difference. I'm 6'1" and she's about 5'0"... now the other problem is the height of the bed!! :p

16. Ryuhei

Ryuhei Oh gawd

I'm not picking on anyone but what Shahrum said got me thinking. His girl said she wouldn't have vaginal sex because she believed in no sex before marriage. I've heard others say this too. Normally people don't have sex before marriage for religious reasons. However, if they substitute anal sex is it really better? I think anal sex is pretty much against most religious beliefs. So what's worse?

17. Trickypants

Trickypants OT Supporter

They have flawed morals anyway...they're simply justifying it to themselves in a way that they feel lets them out of guilt.

18. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

I know the feeling.. My girl is about 115 and has a niiiiiiiiiiiiice ass and whenever we're in bed, even if we're just watching a movie but her ass is pressed against me, it makes me hard. Sometimes I wish it wouldn't get hard cause she notices it then we end up screwing (not that anything is wrong with that but we never get through a movie)

19. Trickypants

Trickypants OT Supporter

Hey....It's been awhile with this girl I've been 'with'....and it doesn't matter, even if she just puts her hand on my leg I get hard. Mixed blessing...:hs:

20. woodchuck

woodchuck Member

6'1 VS 5'0 here too, put your legs outside of hers then you can just sorta adjust widening your knees untill you find the correct altitude.

We find that the lower I can get the more comfortable she is. but we don't have any difficulty with her face buried in the mattress, or with her entire back arched and head back as I yank her hair.

That and having your woman grab your gear and guide you in is not only effective, but also exciting.

As for the experience/age thing don't sweat it. At least your asking and not continuing to screw it up and further the idea that men don't have a friggin clue what they're doing..

21. Shelby500

Shelby500 New Member

i'm glad i dont have to worry about this lol

22. armond

armond New Member

This use to be a staple in my previous relationship, it works, do it! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

23. armond

armond New Member

Girl on top, facing away, you can kinda sit up as well. hands are free to roam, and she has most of the control.

24. JustinH

JustinH New Member

dude, the first time i had sex I had no clue either. Its fucking akward.

You'll figure it out and be slamming that shit in no time.

This would be a funny question for loveline, adam and dr drew would tell you the best way, lol.