how to not look for girls

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by aurora85, Feb 15, 2005.

1. aurora85

aurora85 New Member

i'm so sick of always looking for girls to date and then it not working out..i go on lots of dates all the time but they dont normally work out. So my friends say i need to not look and just let it happen...but this is really hard to do as a guy. I dont feel like a girl is going to fall in my lap by not doing anything..even though i know a lot of them. Anyone have any advice for how not to look for girls and just let it happen? thanks

2. Muricane

Muricane Active Member

Simply live your life.

You seem way too concerned about finding a g/f.

3. KERS

KERS OT Supporter

:werd:

Why do you HAVE to have a girlfriend? Hang out with your friends...don't worry about it so much.

4. AmCo

AmCo Haters goin' Hate

when you're not looking is when it will happen. dont look but have fun along the way and then one day you'll find someone.

5. Original

Original OT Supporter

Some of my friends always HAVE to have girlfriends. They think girls complete them or something. I just sit back, do whatever I want, hang out and have fun, and just wait for girls to come along. I'm pretty choosy, I'd rather fall in love with a girl and last the rest of my life then find a new girl every 2 weeks.

You'll just have to live life and grow out of it man, just find something to do instead of always thinking about them :hsugh:

6. nelson

nelson New Member

7. logan

logan vacantskies

Being a musician becomes a hard thing when groupies constantly want to fondle your testiclites. I used to always want a girlfriend, but then after a few relationships(or attempt thereof) I just said fuck it.
    If you want a girlfriend for romance, just wait for it to happen.
    If you want a girlfriend for sex, get a life, because there are lots of other things better in this world.