How to not get friendzoned,date this week. Reading Neil Strauss books

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Feb 25, 2008.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

Well i got a date this week, and im pretty happy about it. I think im a decent looking dude from what people tell me, but i always been kinda shy/no game. Anyways i decided to change that, and bought some of these books Neil Strauss wrote the game and Rules of the game. This shit actually works, and i should have another date planned this week. I realized i had it in me all along, just had to do/say the right things to make things go my way. Any last tips for me, since i haven't been on a date in like a year, dont want to get friendzoned again, but dont think it is going to happy anyways. Any advice well appreciated.

2. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

lol how do you stay out of the friendzone? try to have sex with her

3. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

What if you're averse to sleeping with women you hardly know?

It seems those of us with those kind of morals are just shit outta luck.

4. 2angelmd

2angelmd New Member

Keep us posted on how it goes and what you use.

A lot of people hate on using "canned material" and I admit some of it seems very cheesy or stupid, but certain things can work. I heard of Neil but haven't read his book so I'm curious.

In my experience when a woman does know about someone like neil or in my case leykis and calls me on a stance or tactic that I've borrowed (value I learned is how I look at it) they don't mind because it's still working on them. Just make a joke about how you have no game and keep doing what you're already doing that's working.

5. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

lol at ppl standing up for canned material.....

6. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

By all means, read as much of that stuff as you can. It can really give you clues as to what you've been doing wrong in the past and it IS helpful.

When you start thinking of canned material, though, it's time to move on. Stop worrying about putting up this "image" and just be real man. Yeah, it's not going to get you laid everytime, but women will still love you for it. They'll see right through any bullshit that you try to pull though.

7. Bob Brown

Bob Brown bewshit, bewshit, bewshit

I'm interested in this guy actually detaling what he used and the results.

Hope he comes through.

8. quamen

quamen New Member

i promise you guys i will come back with results. like i said i know from what i have tried so far has worked. i have gotten a date from it, and another one i know i can get this week. i dont really go word for word or anything like that, because i feel if you think to much, you will get messed up and the girl will sniff you out. im no player by any means, but i was always bad with girls. alot of them said i was cute or good looking, but i never had any game or skills to hold their attention. ill update for guys on tues/wed

9. Bob Brown

Bob Brown bewshit, bewshit, bewshit

what was the stuff you used recently?

10. ware_ru

WHY DO YOU CONSISTENTLY LIE ABOUT THIS? NO THEY FUCKING DON'T

11. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

I should reword it to say that you can pull it off for a one-nighter, but the longer you try to play the charade, the more likely they are to see through it.

12. 2angelmd

2angelmd New Member

Hey if it takes some canned material to get a guys confidence up and get him out of a slump with women then more power to it.

Some guys have no structure for how to act with women and flail miserably for years. So what if they rely on canned stuff until they can do it on their own?

I'll stand up for it if it helps someone. For sure, why not?

We can't all be natural and confident with women. For a lot of us it takes effort and practice. That goes for being ourselves around women. Some guys get akward and need something to keep them from flopping on their face.

Lol at you for being so dense.

13. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

I agree with you in this sense. I'd rather see someone used canned shit and be out there trying to change their life than for someone NOT to use it and not change at all.

But you don't need it. When you get comfortable in your own skin, and you just approach and make a fool of yourself a couple of times, you begin to pick up on it naturally and don't need it. :dunno: I'm proof of that. I don't need canned material to make an approach. I just do it.

14. ware_ru

approaching isn't hard, Viper. Getting lays consistently off cold approach is hard. Why do you misrepresent yourself and bend language to make yourself sound like you know what you're doing? Admit to yourself that you're not good at fucking cold approaching already. And admit to yourself that even though your morals tell you that pickup "should be" a certain way, the true reality is that it is not that way. jesus christ man, seriously it's like you're a retarded one-legged hop scotcher who keeps telling people "no, you don't need two legs to run marathons, look at ME, i can fucking hop on one foot bitches. mother fuckers! hop scotch for life"

15. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

I don't misrepresent myself. lol I'm probably the most honest person here. If anything I'm too hard on myself. :dunno:

16. ware_ru

Giving advice to people who are looking to actually have their penis in an attractive vagina, under the pretext of "hey this worked for me," when it actually didn't help you get your penis into an attractive vagina, is misrepresenting yourself. Furthermore giving any sort of advice when you clearly have no fucking idea what you're doing, is misrepresenting yourself. uhmm... LOLZZZZZ HAHA LOLLZZZZ

17. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

I love you man. :rofl:

18. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

No one answered my question yet :wtc:

I think it's relevant to the topic at hand.

19. 2angelmd

2angelmd New Member

Yeah ultimately that happens. But some people aren't comfortable in their own skin until they have a few tools/guidance to set them down the right path.

Some people just need something to help them out at first. Nothing wrong with that.

20. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

It's like getting around on crutches while your broken leg heals.

Ideally, you wouldn't need them, but in any case you should be able to ditch them eventually.

21. 2angelmd

2angelmd New Member

Naw,those with morals aren't outta luck.

It's almost like there are two sets of behaviors, one for friendzone, and one for fuckzone. I may get reamed for that but fuck, I'll go out on a limb.

If you avoid the behavior that sets up friend zone, and do the things that set up fuckzone, you can take as much time to get to know a girl before you "have to" sleep with them.

Or just be straight up and say I don't fuck random chicks. They may be honored and find that refreshing.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2008
  22. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

hey now! i know damn well how well the shit works!

I wouldnt focus on what they tell you to say. id focus on how they tell you sit. eye contact, etc.....

i just think that after you have read it, done it a couple times, its time to come up with your OWN material, you konw, like a personality.

*/*yuppy still advocates reading 'how to get the women you desire into bed' ross jeffries; Assholes guide to handling chicks*/*

i loved those books. if you need a confidence booster those two are it!

23. 2angelmd

2angelmd New Member

I understand you a little more yup. Good shit.

24. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Those books should be used by entirely clueless socially inept only as a 'guide' or framework, do not follow each and every step like a machine/robot. You need to use it if, only to gain understanding that you need to be playful, relax, and just have a good time: it's about YOU! don't make it ALL about her...

25. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

And this is why your last relationship was over the computer. Doesn't take big balls to IM someone Viper.

I know you like posting in every single thread in the Vag so that your post count goes up... then you can use that to help get another e-girlfriend.

Canned material DOES work. I don't copy it out of some book, it's always something I tend to make up on the spot. And it'll be something to do with my surroundings at the time... but it DOES work. And I say it canned instead of just saying I'm making a conversation with people, because I will use the same shit all night on different people.

Before you refute this, just know that you are one of the only people in the Vag that thinks you are the most honest with yourself... you are delusional most of the time, and are blind to it because you honestly believe that you actually know what you are talking about.