How to not come off as creepy

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by hefeweizen, Sep 9, 2008.

1. hefeweizen

hefeweizen New Member

For as long as I can remember, my problem has been getting girls, not keeping them. This is a first for me.

Id like to say, this is the 2nd girl ive hooked up with that I actually like. (1st one had a boyfriend and still does)

cliffs: met a girl in class, we start hanging out, we hang out a bunch over the next 2 weeks, the furthest we get is finger bang she has slept in my bed a few nights. the night after fingerbang she calls me and asks me to go to a mutual friends birthday party. Turns out there is no party after driving around for a few hours she she drops me off at my house and says something along the lines of......'my friend is visiting from norway (she spent 4 months studying there) for 3 weeks and we probably shouldnt hang out, you might get jealous'

I am not dating her, I am not her boyfriend, I was hammered. basically I said 'uh huh, ok, yeah sure, whatever." I don't think I was in any position to be jealous. Its likely they were hooking up, I don't care, hes going back to Norway in 3 weeks. I was just mad that we couldn't hang out for 3 weeks because I really liked this girl. (though i did not show it, being mad that is). anyways, a week goes by, we text. I can tell were not going to hang out during these 3 weeks, so I delete her number as I have a habit of drunk dialing/txting ridiculous things when I am drunk.....i didnt want to ruin anything. I figure ill just hit her up on facebook in a few weeks.

a few weeks later I facebook her asking if she wants to help me pick some glasses, she msgs me declining, because 'glasses look stupid on my face so she cant help me.' I thought that was MAD skechty so I send her another message on facebook (i dont have her number) it says

I sent this 5 days ago, I see her on facebook sometimes, no response.
    This is really frustrating, because Id like some closure. I really like this girl, but I am afraid to send another message because I dont want to sound creepy/etc, then agian, i dont even know what my next message, if i were to send one, would say

Thanks.

2. hefeweizen

hefeweizen New Member

1)I ride a motorcycle thanks
    2)Fuck you, I am 21, I dont need candy
    3) uh ok, I hid my fingers in her :ugh:
    4) how do i do that without being creepy.

I also posted this because I have no fucking clue why she decieded to just end shit. I know she had a fun time.

3. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

don't we all.

Had a girl I was dating for 5 months that just disappeared. Wouldn't answer phone, text, etc... I was seriously afraid that she was hurt or something and was about to email her friend to check up on her.

Turns out she was just going through family issues and I got pushed to an even lower place in his list of importance.

4. konrad109

konrad109 New Member

wat?

5. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

take that shit to the main forum

6. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

She has low interest in you.

The fact is, if you were going to have sex it would have happened the nights she slept in your bed.

It appears that very early on you handed over all your power and control of all the interactions to her.

You have assumed the passive role and are waiting for her to assume the active role.

Passive = feminine
    Active = masculine

Women are attracted to decisive men who take charge and go for what they want.

This doesn't mean be a dick and be overbearing.

It means when a chick gets in bed with you, you do your best to fuck her. Instead of all this cuddling and fingerbanging.

I've been in your shoes many times and I know all this from experience.

My feeling here is that at one time she was sexually interested in you (which is why she got in bed with you more than once), but because of your actions you have killed her interest in you.

As far as the email you sent her: you can't logically convince a girl to be interested in you. Explaining yourself in this manner rarely if ever helps your case and almost always results in lowering her interest in you.

Time to forget about her for awhile and find new women. And I don't want to hear how much you like her. At this point its irrelevant because the more you chase, the faster and father she is going to run.

If you have NO CONTACT with her for a significant amount of time then run into her (or she may even call you) and this time you don't commit the cardinal sins of communicating desperation, neediness, and seeking her approval and are just generally cool and fun she may very give you another shot.

If you get the shot, it is very important that you MAKE A STRONG MOVE when she gets in bed with you or otherwise makes herself available.

None of this pussy waiting around for her to give you the go-ahead stuff.

There is nothing wrong with making a strong sexual move and being rejected. Hell, I got my wife alone in my bed after our first date and tried really hard to fuck her but she wouldn't let it happen. I could have gotten my feelings hurt and felt rejected, but I chose not to. Second date didn't involve my bed and the third date when I got her back in bed I made a strong move and we had sex.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2008
  7. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

shes not interested. you probably will never know why. your response to her email was actually pretty creepy. it didnt require a response. you asked her to hang out, she said no and gave a lame reason. that seems pretty obvious that she doesnt want to hang out, so drop it

8. ChaCha

ChaCha Active Member

9. ChaCha

ChaCha Active Member

she's just not into you bro

10. ChaCha

ChaCha Active Member

nice touch with the font

11. XxvODvxX

XxvODvxX New Member

I'm with Yail and OnSight....

12. hefeweizen

hefeweizen New Member

Shes a virgin, shit takes time?
    Were did you come up with this?

again, virgin.

yeah? :sad2:

yeah? :sad2:

If you have NO CONTACT with her for a significant amount of time then run into her (or she may even call you) and this time you don't commit the cardinal sins of communicating desperation, neediness, and seeking her approval and are just generally cool and fun she may very give you another shot.

If you get the shot, it is very important that you MAKE A STRONG MOVE when she gets in bed with you or otherwise makes herself available.

Its wierd....girls I dont really like, but I am hooking up with I am aggressive. I dont give a fuck (about them). But the more I like them, the less aggressive I am.

13. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Hang out at the barber shop long enough and at some point you will get a haircut.

personal experience and personal observation. I've got over 13 years of relationship experience

what is this, the catchall excuse for everything?

100% without a doubt

yep

which basically proves my point

the girls you like are still basically the same as the girls you like less

they respond to the same things

14. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

It sounds like she got bored of you. She was maybe expecting to be entertained and for you to woo her panties off. There could've been a party in the gazebo of a cemetery (it takes that kind of fear/excitement to a virgin going). When that didn't happen she figured she'd try it with Adonis from Norway instead since he's the guy she really wanted to lose her vcard to anyway. Or you simply came off as an ass if you didn't act like bf/gf after fingerbanging her and she doesn't want to feel used.

She's either really high maintenance or very sensible. Whichever, just leave her be.

I had a girl sleep over a few times before we did anything. I let her make the first move because I didn't want to make it seem as I wanted a relationship if I were to put in the effort. A week later when I couldn't make a lunch date she stopped calling, texting, and took me off of her facebook. :wtf: I never got closure from that and it actually bothered me for a year after. Girls are like black widows. After they get you all they really want to do is drain you of your blood and your life. If they can't do it in a relationship they'll figure out another way. I went in having no expectations thinking I had all of the power and then after she did that I felt like I got dumped for no reason and we weren't even dating. All I can figure out is that she didn't want to feel used and abused so she did it to me instead.

15. GRocks10

GRocks10 New Member

When she said that her guy friend from Norway was visiting and that it would be a good idea for you two NOT to hang out and you gave a "whatever, I dont care, you suck", response.. well, honestly, she lost interest in you. You could've gave her a quick cool witty reply in the sense of, "well, what makes you think your friend will get a chance to hang with you? seeing as your time will be preoccupied being with me?", then letting her give you that cool little "wink wink" look and both of you would set your cards on the table and today you two could very well have been in a relationship..

But it doesn't always go the way we plan, unfortuntely for you, you didnt figure it out.

16. ChaCha

ChaCha Active Member

fuck off

17. chakup

chakup Guest

Honestly move on- there's nothing there at the moment. Maybe her and dude hit it off, maybe you were a fling, maybe......take your pick. If she decided she wants to hang out again. Riding her shit will just push her away though.

18. hefeweizen

hefeweizen New Member

This really helped. I dont care to much anymore. Its way easier this way. :bigthumb: thanks guys.

19. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

we've got to get you a sub