How to let her down easy?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Tre003, Mar 23, 2008.

1. Tre003

Tre003 OT Supporter

I've been out with a this girl three times, last night we hung out at her apartment, ordered some chinese and watched movies.. we ended up having sex, but the thing is, I know she's into me A LOT more than I'm into her. I know she wants a relationship, which I would be all for, but I just dont feel that chemistry with her. I shouldn't have had sex with her, but how many guys will turn it down? I know I just cant end it now, because that would crush her, but how much longer should I let it last? Obviously no more sex, kissing, etc.

And since I know it will come up, I'm 24 she's 25

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

man up, end it now. She will still be hurt if she likes you, no matter when you do it.

Just be honest with her. After you tell her, just cut off contact with her for awhile so she can get over you.

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

You're not doing her ANY favors by holding off ending things with her just because you slept with her :rolleyes: I love how guys think that, it's truly hilariously ignorant. Anyhow, if you aren't interested in an actual monogamous "relationship" with this girl then you need to tell her just that ASAP. Holding it off will only give her false hopes that you two are a couple. In essence, holding off on ending things is the complete opposite of "letting her down easy."

Tell her you like her but just don't want a serious relationship right now. Tell her you are sorry if you lead her on because you think she is a great girl. Then ask if she would be willing to just casually date (this is unless you literally just want to end all ties with her). If she wants to casually date you then there ya go, you can just call her whenever you feel like.

But again, you need to end this as soon as possible. You will hurt her more by being a wuss and holding it off out of fear you will be the "bad guy." You just have to deal with it and do what makes you ultimately happy in the end.

4. Tre003

Tre003 OT Supporter

Its not an issue of manning up or being a wuss, I just dont want to be 'that guy'. Usually I'm the one that gets screwed over, so this is kinda new to me.

Thanks

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

You have to get over it. She'll most likely get dumped more than once in her life considering she doesn't settle down for life with the next guy she meets. It's something that needs to be done, so do it with the reminder in your head to not be an asshole about it because you've been dumped before and know what things could hurt more than others.

6. Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning I love your mom a whole, whole lot.

Good advice, so long as she is not a stage-5 clinger.