A&P How to leave your name in the World Art History?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by worldartnames, Aug 21, 2006.

1. worldartnames

worldartnames New Member

My name is Denis Stepanov. I'm 25 years old and I live in the small town of Lugansk, Ukraine. Since then I finished university, I have worked as an art-dealer and manager of Internet Projects. Also I have designed websites and advertising campaigns. But I am always dreamed to create something interesting in the Internet for World of Art.

So, I has founded following website http://www.WorldArtNames.com (The World Art Names)

This Visual (Pixel) Advertising Project for everyone who creates Art, sells Art, buys Art, promotes Art, loves Art and cares about Art future.

The idea is simple: to try and make $510 000 by selling 510,000 pixels for $1 each on the Virtual World Art Map. You will see that the Virtual World Map on the main page is divided into 5,100 of these 100-pixel blocks (hence there are 510,000 pixels in total). Total Earth square is 510 000 000km2, but it can be very large picture, so I decided to equate 1 pixel to 1000km2. Hence, we have Word Art Map with Art Names (The World Art Names) which is limited by 510 00 pixels/km2. Everyone is welcome to buy my Art pixels, which are available in 100-pixel 'blocks' (each measuring 10x10 pixels).The reason for selling them in 100-pixel blocks is because anything smaller would be too small to display anything meaningful.

The pixels you buy will be displayed on the main page permanently. The main page will not change. So, in the long run, I believe the pixels will offer good value. And you can really leave your name in the World Art History!

I suppose, that advertisers will receive double benefit by placing their image and link on my website http://www.WorldArtNames.com. It is the original visual (pixel) advertising on the Internet for the Art website and the advertiser's name will be linked to the charity they support. These are both positive for any organization and/or the person.

My website have Great charity program where I plan to share 50% of website profits with someone who need my help. You can find more info about Web Site Charity Program on my website.

I think I'm quite a creative person, so I wanted to come up with an idea that was unique and would hopefully capture people's imagination.

Visit my website http://www.WorldArtNames.com and leave your name in the World Art History!

Good luck to everyone!

Yours sincerely,

Denis Stepanov

2. hash browns

hash browns lolcathlon champion OT Supporter

Hi Denis, I am greatly interested in your offer. I too have an offer for you as I am the nephew of a lord in the great land of Nigeria. For the small sum of USD $12 I will share with you our family fortune as we need a temporary location for storing our wealth. A fortune of USD $19 million dollars will be moved to your provided bank account for the duration of one month and subsequently returned to our posession. In exchange for your services all interests gained on this sum will be given to you, and in addition 3% of the amount transferred. I know you are interested so please do not hesitate to reply now so we can begin this process.

We are in great debt to you.

Truely,
    Simbawe Nundaktche

3. Changed

Changed Guest

Hi Denis, I am greatly interested in your offer. I too have an offer for you as I am the nephew of a lord in the great land of Nigeria. For the small sum of USD $12 I will share with you our family fortune as we need a temporary location for storing our wealth. A fortune of USD $19 million dollars will be moved to your provided bank account for the duration of one month and subsequently returned to our posession. In exchange for your services all interests gained on this sum will be given to you, and in addition 3% of the amount transferred. I know you are interested so please do not hesitate to reply now so we can begin this process.

Truely,
    Simbawe Nundaktche

4. mobbarley

mobbarley Active Member

Truely,
    Simbawe Nundaktche

5. Silmatharien

Silmatharien OT Supporter

6. IntheWorks

IntheWorks windin film.. takin pics Moderator

Truely,
    Simbawe Nundaktche

7. Shiva Chaos

Shiva Chaos i see boobies!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8. negative zero

negative zero New Member

Hi Denis, I am greatly interested in your offer. I too have an offer for you as I am the nephew of a lord in the great land of Nigeria. For the small sum of USD $11 I will share with you our family fortune as we need a temporary location for storing our wealth. A fortune of USD $19 million dollars will be moved to your provided bank account for the duration of one month and subsequently returned to our posession. In exchange for your services all interests gained on this sum will be given to you, and in addition 3% of the amount transferred. I know you are interested so please do not hesitate to reply now so we can begin this process.

Truely,
    Simbawe Nundaktche

9. So hash browns really isn't a nigger? :o

10. Johnny Sack

Johnny Sack Penis?

Truely,
    Simbawe Nundaktche

11. 3030

3030 3030 OT Supporter

A+ thread, will read again.
    :rofl:

12. Airpoppoff

Airpoppoff Vodka > Racing F1

:eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4:

13. :run: welcome to August 21 :run:

14. MonkMonk

MonkMonk New Member

Truely,
    Simbawe Nundaktche