How to judge a man by his shoes v.vid

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Falconer, Mar 27, 2010.

1. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

sorry no youtube link

:rofl:

http://lifestyle.msn.com/Relationships/video/default.aspx?t=v&vid=08b115e4-24c0-4d14-8425-3ba9bad54fd7%26tab=videojug&from=en-us_lifestyle

That girl Donna Sozio's voice is annoying. I don't know what it's called, but she's one of those people whose voice trails off near the end of sentences and actually gets into vocal fry register (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vocal_fry). Anytime I see (hear) someone on TV who does that, I always start imitating it to annoy/amuse other people in the room. Some people don't even notice it even after I point it out, but I know the vag is smarter than that.

Pity, cuz she's kinda cute.

PS this video was so stupid that I turned it off after "kilty ticklers." Can someone watch it and give cliffs notes?

90% of the time I wear a pair of 10 year old Air Walks that I got in high school. They're the most comfortable shoes in the world, and I don't give a fuck about impressing people. Of course if I go to a restaurant or something I wouldn't wear them, but around town/shopping/quick grocery runs/gym/etc, it's my trusty airwalks that have been repaired (on the inside) with Duct Tape at least half a dozen times :mamoru:

I have nice shoes, I just don't ever really have to wear them very often. I work at home (I barely put on more than boxers most days) and 99% of the time when I go to the store it's a quick trip and I don't give a shit what I look like.

2. Amanda Ann

Amanda Ann New Member

I'll be honest I look at everyone's shoes.. :rofl: And, I always thought I was on the minority side of this trend. But, I attribute that to the fact that I have a slightly unhealthy obsession with shoes.

Although, TBH, I think I do it mainly with females. I cannot recall a time I've ever looked at guys shoes and was like 'Ugh. He's wearing shitty shoes, he must be a fuck up in life..' :hsugh:

3. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

That video was so stupid and I don't imagine the information provided would be the least bit true. Btw the woman's voice gets slightly less annoying in some parts

4. Amanda Ann

Amanda Ann New Member

OH, and I didn't watch the video.

5. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

lol way to go

6. Amanda Ann

Amanda Ann New Member

I'm awesome like that! :bigthumb:

I'm actually "watching" an online course about aural rehab. And, by watching, I mean, I have the volume up and I'm browsing the 'net for things to buy.. :rofl::rofl:

7. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: let me know if you find anything good.

Oh I wanted to share this with you. You know how I mentioned how I can't tell which direction sound is coming from? The other day the hearing went out in one of my ears for a few moments and I freaked out because it sounded like someone was whispering in my ear from behind me but it was actually the tv I had on :noes:

8. THoC

THoC New Member

im a shoe whore... especially for a guy.

i have endless paris of chucks, vans, NB, pumas, adidas, boots, and dress shoes.

including dress shoes i just counted 28 pair : /

9. Amanda Ann

Amanda Ann New Member

:noes: That's kinda scary!! I'm worried about your ears! :hsd:

10. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

oh noes :noes::eek3:

11. Kyoko

Kyoko New Member

I refuse to pay attention to a guy who wears 1.) flip flops and 2.) tevas sandles. I'm not shallow, but these two choices of footwear are so fucking disgusting that I literally throw up a little in my mouth when I see them on someone. UGH.

12. 1BadZ

1BadZ Uber :Aug2000: GM Nazi

When you say flip flops, does that include nicer leather versions? I'm with you on the cheap $5 foam ones and same with the tevas sandals. :barf:

13. Kyoko

Kyoko New Member

All kinds of flip flops. When I see flip flops, I think about all the dirt and grime that your feet are kicking up and then getting between all of your sweaty toes. Gross.

14. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

weirdo

15. THoC

THoC New Member

not sure if its for same reason but i HATE sandles/flip flops too. unless youre at the beach dont fucking wear em especially with jeans. :ugh:

16. THoC

THoC New Member

oh its like this here in tampa too.

i dont mind them really w. shorts or at the beach. just hate them w. jeans :mamoru:

im only talking about on guys. which i probably should not give a shit about :mamoru:

17. saosko

saosko OT Supporter

my ex used to try to get me to wear sandals and tight jeans all the fucking time. so annoying.

18. THoC

THoC New Member

lol ... my ex used to try and get me to wear skinny jeans :ugh:

i already wear slim fit. skinny jeans are a big NO!

19. Ep

Ep Guest

I wonder why people have such issues with feet... First off, if you shower twice a day, chances are your feet aren't going to be very disgusting if at all unless for some reason everyday, you run a marathon. I know these are phobias we can't control, but I just don't get people's obsession with feet :dunno:

Your mouth is WAY dirtier than your feet and yet you have no problem trading spit with someone else lol

20. Ep

Ep Guest

I get a feeling you are part of a smaller group of women that actually get revolted just by a pair of flip flops, but I'll ask anyway. How much hair are we talking about?

I have hair on my toes and the top of my foot, but it's thin, so it probably doesn't look like I have hair on them from a few feet away. I sure as shit wouldn't shave my feet, that's just:greddy:

21. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I never wear flip flops because I have ugly (high arches, crooked toes) and pale feet :bowdown:

No one wants to see that shit, so I keep them in normal shoes.

22. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

not to mention flip flops are for douchey frat guys :mamoru:

HAY GUYS LOOK HOW RELAXED AND CASUAL I AM. IT'S LIKE I'M AT THE BEACH EVEN THOUGH I'M AT THE BAR!

23. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

:rofl: Who the hell showers twice a day? I might the odd day if I'm going out for the day, but then end up going to the gym late at night. But seriously, twice a day is a little much. You know that the oils etc your body produces are actually good for your skin? You aren't even supposed to wash you hair every day...

24. ForevererZero89

ForevererZero89 New Member

dudes have two par of shoes: one for everyday and one for weddings/funerals/ court. thats it.

25. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Not really.

I've got everyday shoes, boots for working in dirt and mud, black dress shoes, and brown dress shoes.

Nothing unreasonable :bigthumb: