SRS HOw to Help her

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by FireMedic311, Jan 5, 2006.

1. FireMedic311

FireMedic311 New Member

So ive been dating this girl for a loooong time and everynow and then she gets these bouts of depression..how do i deal with it..i dont knwo what to say or do. is there anythign i can to do to help her through it? thanks guys

2. johan

johan Active Member

Depression....

You mean she feels down or sad, or do you mean she has bouts of clinical depression (unable to get out of bed or function normally) and needs medical treatment?

3. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Maby you can motivate her to post her problems here, my advice for now however is to just be there for her. Maby she wants to talk about it to you, do you have any insight on what her problems exactly are? Depression can be caused by a lot of factors, and there's not a lot of feedback in your post where we can do something with. You know her for a long time, what do you think is causing it?

4. FireMedic311

FireMedic311 New Member

she feels liek she is a failure at life because she doenst know what she wants to do..she doesnt have the best self image either..in know when she was 15 she was clinical diaognosed with depression and put on some meds. she seems to do really good now jsut now and then she gets hit with it. I jsut want to do anythign i can to help her through it

5. Jay Pheezy

Jay Pheezy New Member

The most you can do is be there for her and always be able to offer good advice. Always make her feel like she has people who care about her in the world, you being a big one. Advice isn't all that hard to give, I'm sure you can think of something when she has a problem. If she doesn't open up and like to talk about it that much, let her know it's for the best she talks about it and you are more than willing to listen. It's a bad thing for depressed people to have to keep in their problems because it builds up.