How to help a girl feel comfortable for sex from behind?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by manchild, Mar 26, 2010.

1. manchild

manchild OT Supporter

We're both 19, sophomores in college.

Met in mid-october and have been together since then. She was a virgin. First day back from break (early January) we had sex for the first time and have been regularly since then, every single time she sleeps over (3-4 times a week? sometimes more), usually once or twice at night and once or twice in the morning, with a few afternoons sprinkled around.

We do missionary, her legs up on my shoulders, cowgirl, and variations of those (her leaning back with her on top, legs every which way, etc etc). But she won't do it from behind, or any variation (reverse cowgirl, spooning, doggie etc). When we apart (school breaks, during class sometimes, etc) we have full on sex texting. I'm talking 30 minute conversations that usually end in something along the lines of her saying "I was quivering at the dinner table and had to go to the bathroom, run the water and finish myself off".

Where I'm going with this is that she's kind of a nympho recently ex-virgin. She doesn't have huge boobs (but I love em :big grin:) but she does have a great butt and legs, which I remind her of about 25 times a day, coupled with the fact that she knows that i am a huge legs/butt guy.

Yet she still isn't comfortable with it. We openly talk about sex and today I was saying "I really want to try it from behind, I think it'd be really good for you" and she just said "it's going to take a while before I get to that point"...

Any suggestions? I don't want to do it for myself (she's so tight and wet every position is unbelievable for me) but I think it'd be a lot better for her and I'd do a better job of consistently hitting her spot.

2. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

wtf ? honestly never ran into this. Most girls love it that way. Cowgirl is usually the hard one, girls are too self conscious about you getting a great view of them.

3. manchild

manchild OT Supporter

Right? She is the 5th girl I've been with and every single other girl has been the one to be like "can we do it from behind" or something like that...

She loves being on top. LOVES it

4. VA197

VA197 New Member

OK, I see where your gf could have an issue with it...some women consider it to be a rather impersonal, degrading position. What they don't understand is how good a woman looks to a man that way, the waist gets thinner, the ass rounder, and the proportions from the waist to shoulders really is hourglass shaped...very visually pleasing. But you aren't facing one another, so she may feel like there's no 'love' about it...if you get my meaning.

My suggestion is to spoon with her, kiss her neck and ears, saying all the right things, playing with her breasts and everything else, all while you are holding her from behind, on your sides. Don't force the issue of intercourse, but let her feel how hard you get. If you turn her on enough, just slide in from behind, while on your sides. Whisper to her right beforehand 'Don't move' so she doesn't turn over. Make sure you keep up the attention to the neck and everything else. She should love it, especially if you are saying all the right things and touching the right spots. Eventually you can roll her over on her stomach, all while doing the foreplay, and then eventually on her knees. But seriously, she will feel you so much deeper, and if you do the 'reach-around' and stimulate her clit at the same time, she may be backing up on you on a regular basis....LOL

Good luck!

5. idesofmarch

idesofmarch New Member

start working doggy style into the texts you send her, she'll be begging for it in a few weeks. promise

6. Se7en

Se7en Active Member

just come up behind her one day when she's near a waist-level object like the back of the couch and run your hands sensually around her hips and slide up to her and start kissing her neck and feeling her body, etc. get her hot as shit. kiss the neck / shoulders / ears whatever she's into. get into her pants and play with her clit, get her going full on.

then just bend her over the damn couch, pull her pants off her ass / thighs and fuck the shit out of her. she'll love it. pull her back up to you and turn her face around to kiss you while you slam that shit from behind (this works a lot better if you're against something like the edge of the bed or couch so you can fuck against that).

If she's a 'nympho' like you say, she'll like the spontaneity. If it were me, I would have my hand around her throat while i was fucking her and spank her ass, etc. If she is recently devirginized she might not be into real kinky shit yet.

I guarantee you come up behind her and surprise her and get her hot as fuck she will bend over and let you have it.

7. armond

armond New Member

Or reverse cowboy, then let her know that it is decently close to "from behind."

I don't know, some women are a little self conscious about certain areas of their body, is that one of her areas?

8. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

This is the exact reason the girl im seeing doesnt like it :hs: :wtc:

9. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

just don't do what i did when you finally get to and get over excited and then accidentally come out too far and shove it into her ass.

she'll bleed and you won't be able to do that for a long time.

10. D7

D7 OT Supporter

If my friends say they tried something and they liked it then I try it. Ask her if her friends say they enjoy that position? Maybe if they say they like it she will be more likely to try it? :dunno:

11. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

i think its an intimacy issue especially considering she was a virgin :dunno:

i was told this before. but then she got over it and it was cool. re-assure her and tell her that everything will be fine.

12. john law

john law Guest

I'm sorry, but I got a great laugh out of that one. lol

13. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

its a pretty funny story :rofl:

it was terrifying at the time. it was a character builder for sure :bigthumb:

14. ldaggerl

ldaggerl New Member

Well I hate to say it but when I'm fucking a women my eyes aren't always connecting with hers. Tell her if she really wants to look at you then you'll do it in front of a mirror so she can see you back there. lol

15. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

she is right though. especially with a virgin and her first sex partner. i got the same thing. look at my previous post about just telling her everything will be fine.

16. manchild

manchild OT Supporter

When I brought it up last night via text she said "Yeah...it will be a slow process to get me to do that. I have to get comfortable with myself first"

So I'm assuming based on this that it doesn't have anything to do with intimacy, and more about her being self-concious. I guess for the time being I'm going to try to keep complimenting her as much as possible and try some of the things listed here to get her hot and ease into it, I liked the spooning idea.

17. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Drop the hint that you want to include it in your bedroom activities, but don't push the issue. She has self-esteem issues that she will get over in time. She knows that you like it so eventually she will want to try it so she can please you. When it does happen, tell her how hot and sexy it was and that you want more.

18. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

maybe she thinks you mean "in the ass" when you say "from behind"?

19. Vysion

Vysion New Member

:bowrofl:

20. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

This has to be it, I've never met a girl who had an issue with it... A vagina is the same no matter what angle you go at it from.

21. Aronomy

Aronomy Get your COME ON!

This.

22. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

I've always wanted to do it in front of a mirror so I can flex like Patty Bates in American Psycho. :rofl:

23. Boosted98gsx

Boosted98gsx Active Member

Try doing a scissor position (one of her legs over your shoulder, you kneeling over her other thigh, thrusting).

That may ease the tension and get her to twist that extra 90 degrees.

24. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

:rofl: my roommate makes it his goal to do this to every chick he fucks :rofl:

25. PlutoBHG

PlutoBHG New Member

choke her out and get it done imo