SRS How to handle girl situation :online:

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by marstaton4, Oct 9, 2007.

1. marstaton4

marstaton4 OT Supporter

I'll try to keep this short as i can and will preface this by saying at least by my standards this whole thing is a little crazy. I sold some tickets to a girl that lives 3 hours away from me on craigslist and a couple months later in another city 5 hours away she bought some more from me and recognized my email address. We started casually chatting after that, then it became hours a day and we got to know each other pretty well and had a ton in common. Then she sent me some pictures of her from the concert and surprisingly enough she was pretty hot.

Well we kept talking a lot for about a month or two and then on the phone occasionally and she told me one day that she was starting to have some feelings and i responded and said i was starting to develop some as well. The feelings part of it were progressing more as we would keep talking.

A little history on her part she said she was married at around 18 or 19 and got divorced at 24 and dated someone else for about a year after they were split up. Normally this would be a huge red flag as i've got my own issues about girls past but it didn't bother me at all, she said he husband cheated on her on multiple occasions so i can't really fault her for getting out.

I was always leery of meeting people off of the internet, call me close minded i just thought it was what desperate people did. But i guess it wasn't like we were looking for romance online. Well we finally met up i had some passes to an NFL game which she was a huge fan of, got her on the field and to do post game stuff which she thought was really awesome and told all her friends and got pics blah blah blah. Then on my way home which is about 3 hours away she says she really liked me everything went great and that she wanted to come down and visit. So everything seems like its on the up and up...

A couple of weeks later she said she is having some hard emotional issues about her ex bf and knows he's bad news but just has to figure some things out about him. We pretty much agreed its not a good thing for us to talk at all at least for a while.

Basically i'm really torn on what to do, i liked this girl WAY more than i thought i would and think about her all the time. I'm thinking maybe because i got to know her personality before i even knew what she looked like. All her mannerisms i just found incredibly attractive, she would do things like text me in the morning and just say hi i hope you have a nice day. I'm just in a rock and a hard spot. I told her i would try to respect her since she's having a hard time and let her figure her things out, on the other hand i just miss her like crazy and feel like my day is really missing something.

And i don't have a hard time finding women, i've dated lots of good looking women and there has only been one other girl that hooked me mentally like this girl, she just seems like a really good girl and i just don't want to let a really great opportunity pass, even though it feels like its not really in my court now...

Cliffs: Met a divorced 24 year old girl online, she is having a hard time emotionally with an ex and I don't want to close the door on this... She says she thinks talking now would make things complicated for her while she has this other stuff going on

Last edited: Oct 9, 2007
  2. Mr. Kitty Litter

Mr. Kitty Litter OT Supporter

3. Mangina

Mangina New Member

What can you do but wait?

4. marstaton4

marstaton4 OT Supporter

Just wondering if you guys thought i should wait on her to contact me, because things typically don't work out with the ex's I just want her to be happy and with wanting myself to be happy as well.

5. natestl

natestl I queef flies.

Fuck her man. If she ain't over her ex she ain't ready for you. I would try to get some nanny but that is about it. Don't get to attached to her. NAIL IT AND LEAVE.

She is using you until she finds out what her ex wants. Get all the action you can get from her now. And spit in her face.

6. BlueLine

BlueLine Guest

lol

7. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

ditto. I would give her soem space for a week or 2. At least she's being honest and telling you she needs some time. She's probably just scared.

8. Asses Maximus

Asses Maximus Guns don't kill people. People kill people. Guns d

I support the bolded parts, bit I am too "nice" to support the rest.

9. natestl

natestl I queef flies.

Fuck that cunt. Fuck niceness. She ain't being nice to you. Fuck that cunt.
    Niceness=she will walk all over you.

Get some new nanny and keep her in the back of your mind. If she comes around then she comes around. If not, hope she committed suicide. A slow suicide. Like a car wreck and she burned alive calling your name. HA HA.

Seriously, fuck that bitch.

10. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

Sometimes I laugh at OT's hostile posters :lol:.

In all honesty, don't put your life on hold but don't throw a potential "thing" away. She said she needed time, you said you respected that. Do just that. Sometimes it's tough to just let go of someone you start to develop feelings for, but that's when you need to discipline yourself.

Don't just wait for her responses. Go out, enjoy yourself, enjoy life. If it was all on you, you'd have what you want. Unfortunately, she needs to make a decision.. you have to wait and find out what that is. She's being real with you and thats the best thing you can ask for.