How to get your mind off sex?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Shamrock, Jan 31, 2005.

1. Shamrock

Shamrock I can in end the world in a Holocaust OT Supporter

It pisses me off. It feels like i'm a slave to my sexual needs. I just wish i didn't think about it so much. It'd be nice to just ahvea conversation witha woman and not be thinking about what underwear she is wearing or how good she would be in bed. ANy ideas or suggestions on what you guys do to get over this. I also am 18 and that probably does not help my situation.

2. johan

johan Active Member

What makes you think you're any different from the vast majority of 18 year old guys?

3. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Dude I'm 28 and have a hard time not thinking about, especially when some younger hot woman walks into teh store, and I have to sit there and talk to her about car audio and such, all tehg while I'm thinking about bending her over the counter, it sux LOL Well maybe not that bad....

I used to be able to not think about sex, I don't know whowe I did it now. :dunno:

4. Shamrock

Nah i don't think i am any different thats why is aid being 18 doesn't help. But i'd just like to not think about sex all the time. I tried going to the gym but just looking at the women in there tight spandex made me even more horny. Also masturbation doesn't help either because i still don't feel satisfied. Any ideas?

5. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

Find other things to occupy your mind. I've found that when I'm doing something like working on my car, I'm less likely to think about sex. Using whatever newfound hobby you have had, find a girl, and satisfy your needs.

If you're 100% concerned with sex the girls will KNOW and will avoid your horny ass. Play it cool, act like sex isnt a priority, and you'll get alot more of it.

6. Rocky6535

Rocky6535 Now, let me see you smile...

I can't, that's why I read this stuff at work all day.

7. IgnitionGSR

IgnitionGSR OT Abuser

dont go on offtopic.com

8. car ramrod

car ramrod I'm all highway

I understand your problem. My gym is frequently packed with nice looking women, and it sucks riding the bike when all your blood rushes to your dick. But yeah, do things that occupy your mind. Find a hobby that soaks up your mind. For me it's music. If I'm not thinking of a song, playing the axe or lifting weights, I'm probably thinking how I'd love to hear the nearest hottie scream my name. It's engrained in your blood, just gotta deal with it.

9. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

the only way to solve it is to have sex - it's like trying not to breathe after a few moments it becomes the only thing you can think about.

sorry :wavey:

10. cuz

cuz Guest

your human, its normal to htink about sex all the time, but to make it less than waht it is now, definately get a fuck buddie

11. Shamrock

see the problem is i don't want to have sex i don't want to do these things. I just want to be happy without doing these things. I want to go back to the days of wet dreams lol and want to be abel to be satisfied with that.

12. kpazzo6

kpazzo6 New Member

u cant....