How to get the girl who plays "hard to get"?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by who?, Apr 28, 2006.

1. who?

who? Guest

ive known this girl for a while, asked her out a year ago but didnt work out..
    havent really talked or seen her for almost another year, only occasioanlly, but now ive gained much more confidence and improved my looks and overall person...
    long story short im seeing her this week and would like to see if things might work out this time... but knowing her, she has the attitude that she feels like shes better than people, whether or not she means it, and also does not like to be "forced" into anything - summary - plays hard to get...

any tips on how to get her? guys/girls opinions welcome....may be hard for girls to answer this since they may or may not even know theyre playing hard to get soemtimes

2. crazy15

crazy15 New Member

i dunno, try the act cocky move. If shes gonna play games, play games back at her. Also don't look desperate.

3. who?

who? Guest

looking desperate is one thing i HAVE learned to get rid of in the past year, and a big reason of why i didnt get ehr the first time, when i look back at it..
    i now have the mentality that i could give less of a shit about her, seeing that ive made it through almost a year only seeing her 3 times or so

4. lauren

lauren Active Member

being hard to get != thinking you're better than everyone else.
    she might just not be interested, ditch her.

if she plays games, do NOT play games back. not worth your time.

5. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Women don't play hard to get, they are either interested in you or not.

IF you've known her enough to talk to her more than three times and you haven't asked her out, you're friendzoned. You may have even insulted her by not asking her out.

Read this:
    http://www.friendzoned.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3

Yeah, be a challenge. I don't know how well you asked her last time but clearly she didn't like your personality.

Read this:
    http://www.friendzoned.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120

Read some of NCS' posts here in Vag, he's got some good advice, as do many other members.

She's not playing hard to get, she's telling you that you are boring and just like every other guy she's met. YOU need to have more attitude and wake her up intellectually and challenge her to keep up with YOU. If you can do that, you may have a chance.

6. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

exactly. men and/or women that play games are simply not worth it. they're looking for attention. don't give in.

if you want proof, just disregard her for a few months. she'll be back to see what you're up to ;) trust me.

7. who?

who? Guest

that's what happened in the year i barely saw her in...
    she emailed me a few months ago, and i gave in, i met with her, but still keeping a distance. Just that now my mind has been fucking with me and i seem to be giving in more and more into her again, always telling myself it will be the last time i see her, but i cant help it...

8. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:rofl: i'm in the same boat, with a guy that i am "friends" with. the only difference is that i'm stubborn :mamoru:

don't let her get to you. man up! ;)