SRS How to get rid of this stress that will make me snap

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Spiritus, Mar 16, 2006.

1. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

Full time + overtime, nagging whining girlfriend (sometimes but she is still worth it), and I am trying to quit my marijuana habit that is making all that working pointless in its expense.

Unfortunitly, it seems that marijuana is pretty much the only thing keeping me from snapping and taking it out on her or others. I am getting very stressed out.

I take probally 6mg+ of Klonopin per day and all the vitamins and supplements within reason, but it just keeps the system oiled enough not to break the fuck down (again). I do indeed need them, very much so infact.

I find that absoloutely everyone at my work, perhaps even my manager(s) smoke weed daily. At least 5 girls at work, this dude is always high and gives me daily updates about his grow op.

It is either people busting their ass off to pay the bills and takes some back pills after work or 20-somethings working to pay rent and toke.

I am looking to do uhm, somewhat productive things like invest, save, etc. It keeps seeming more and more hopeless, and the chance to save money might be fucked away before college unless I find some solace.

Any suggestions I will :bowdown:

2. Pringles

Pringles New Member

Maybe you should change something in your life radically. Since you seem like your in a grove and you want to change something, well go do it?

I'd recommend joining your gym and take your anger out there. Maybe do boxing if you really want to hit someone else.

3. RedDawg

RedDawg Well-Known Member

i started boxing back in august and i know that for me nothing relieves stress better/quicker than knocking the hell out of a heavy bag or focusing on the speedbag.