how to get over x. is it weird?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Nov 20, 2006.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

Im having a hard time getting over my ex. Even though she cheated and lied to me,she was saying she would change after the fact. I dont want to take her back due to the fact she will not respect me and ill look like a fool. I feel really shitty though and feel like im missing that someone in my life. How to get over it so i stop thinking about her. It doesnt help she was so damn beautiful on the outisde,but the inside wasnt so nice from what she did.

I have a problem talking to woman,actually just making the first move. Im kinda decent looking,but i just feel it is weird if i just start talking to a girl in my college or class cause they might get freaked out, or wondering why im hitting on them. Doesnt this seem kinda weird to be doing, and then they might be like i have a bf and ill feel stupid as shit.

2. Abomb

Abomb New Member

dont ... its the best thing you could ever do for yourself.. dont get back with her.

3. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

I'm struggling trying to get over my ex right now too. You have it a little bit easier than I do. Your girl cheated on you and screwed you over. I was the asshole in my relationship so its all on my shoulders.

If she did you wrong, fuck her man... Cheating is unforgivable. As rotten as I was to my ex, I would have never been with someone else while I was with her.

Do you. Find interests to keep you busy, chase a little tail. Hit on everything that moves haha. The only way is to get right back on the horse.

4. Socrates

Socrates New Member

I'm over mine.

I had it rough for a couple of days, but I talked to our chaplain (military priest/much training in relationships) and he taught me how it would have never worked anyways.

Won't make that mistake again. This week i'm looking for apartments, have a female roommate, and she has tons of hot friends.

LIFE IS GOOD.

5. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

Again, the key seems to be getting back on the horse... The horse being, hotter, more flexible females.