SRS how to get over someone???

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Ruination, Sep 17, 2005.

1. Ruination

Ruination New Member

I've been stuck on the same girl for almost three years now, and I'm sure some of you remember my situation... I thought things were going in the right direction, but according to a couple of my friends, this girl is just fucking with me, and I really don't know how to just let her go. What do I do????

2. Toasty

Toasty Naked people have little or no influence on societ

Somehow you didn't get closure. I got this tip from one of my girl friends once who's had experience with a string of her own relationships in her life...she told me that the way she deals with it each time is to make sure she talks to the person she's obsessed over and make sure she gets the answers she needs before cutting ties. I did this with the last woman I had a mean crush to get over with. It turned out nice and straightforward, and I felt a huge weight lift off of me.

If you are still in touch with this girl.... then perhaps it is time to approach the subject and get things straight once and for all for your own sake. Then all your questions are addressed so you can move on.

3. AmCo

AmCo Haters goin' Hate

What toasty said was right. You need CLOSURE.