How to get over after 4 months?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by pholom, Sep 25, 2006.

1. pholom

pholom New Member

I went out with my ex for alittle over a year and a half. We broke up in may, mutually, but since then i seem to not think about her everyday. Even if its just looking at her myspace, or wondering how shes doing, to who shes kissing rite now. She seems to be over it, as she has a new bf now which isnt a problem.

I know i should be over it, and i want to be, but how the heck can i stop thinking about her? Even if i block her from myspace or whatever..i seem to still think about her and get jealous and my heart sinks.

But yeah, alittle advice for me please...

Ive been doing my own stuff for along time..but i guess, just get another girl or what?

2. whitersx

whitersx Cocky.

someone told me me one time, the best way to get over a girl is to get underneath another.

3. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

ok, first of all, don't go look at her myspace every day. When she comes up and your thoughts, work to change the subject.

Yes, go out and do your own things. Hang out with friends, do hobbies you enjoy, but don't necessarily go out and find a girl to be with just to avoid thinking about your ex. It wouldn't be fair to the new girl.

Feel free to hang out with female friends, and make new ones, but don't rush into anything either.

4. pholom

pholom New Member

Thanks for the advice guys. I appreciate it. I dont think im really ready for a relationship rite now, just mainly friends and maybe alittle more. Im only 17.

But yeah, she was my first girlfriend, well serious one, and yeah.

Slowly but surely i hope. It just kinda gets depressing, like her life is going somewhere and mine isnt?

I mean, i call girls, and this one girl calls me, but i kinda get sick to my stomach when i think of it getting more then friends. Is that normal or what?

5. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

First loves suck. They're a bitch to get over and you'll never marry them.

Good luck.

6. pholom

pholom New Member

Yes they do suck..Like really bad. I wasnt her first bf, but we both lost our virginity to each other so theres always that attatchment.

Im trying to focus on other stuff... and its going to work. I hope.

7. JJM Enterprises

JJM Enterprises New Member

Just hang out w/ friends, have a fun time, meet new people. Sooner or later you'll meet another girl, get the butterflies, have a first kiss, get it on, etc etc. She'll prolly be better than the last. :)

8. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

After a year and a half you are entitled to miss her for 4 months, trust me. What you honestly need to do though is erase her from existence for a while. Meaning block her IM, myspace, whatever other site you can see her on. Delete her from your phone, make sure there's nothing of huge remembrance to her around you in your room. Once she's out of sight she will slip out of mind, I promise you this.

But do NOT, by under any circumstances think you should get over her by finding some other girl. NO one deserves to be a rebound. You should only date a new girl when you feel you are ready

9. Abomb

Abomb New Member

get a rebound girl, it will boost your self confidence immensely