How to get over a girl

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by poopies4u, Nov 15, 2005.

1. poopies4u

poopies4u Active Member

I was seeing a girl for alittle over a month and I fucked it up by not making a move on her and she moved on and found someone else who had balls to make a move
    This girl persued me all the way and then I fell for her hard now I can't get over her. Can't stop thinking about her even have dreams about her... Shit sucks and this isn't like me to be this attached to a girl

I'm assuming time will get me over this girl and finding another girl but I'm just not in the mood to find another girl

Worse part is I work with her over the summer and I know we will be working together again this coming summer

2. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

the saying "nothing gets you over an ex like the next one" was made for a reason :)

not that you have to rebound and rebound (that's unhealthy IMO) but you have to get back on the horse and give it another try. plenty of fish in the sea etc.

3. Zak8022

Zak8022 New Member

not to be harsh or anything... but you were only dating a month. i'd be a hypocrite if i said nothing serious can happen in a month, but its easier than it if had been longer!

time does heal all wounds... you'll be aight. i found that trying to get into something else (hobby, other friends) to spend your time on helps get thoughts of someone out of my head.

and what Kinks said is pretty good too. as soon as you find someone else you're interested in, you'll never think of this girl again.

i always try to learn/take something away from every relationship i'm in, be it friendship, coworkers, loved ones, dating... all of that. now you know that you shoulda made a move... its cool that you didnt... but next time you'll know you gotta do it... and hopefully you'll just do it and not worry about it.