TAT how to get holes to close...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by phogen, Mar 25, 2004.

1. phogen

phogen Education is a progressive discovery of our own ig

I have 12g CBR's in my ears. I want to take them out and let my holes close up. What's the best way to do this so they close nicely? Lotion? Cleaning schedule? Other?

thanks

2. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Step 1. Remove jewelry.
    Step 2. Wait.

Actually, there are some ointments that you can get OTC that help reduce scars. One brand that I know of (and have used sucessfully) is Mederma. Even with massage, ointments, etc. you are most likely still going to have some small "dimples" where the holes are/were.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2004
  3. ggr12

ggr12 . OT Supporter

how well do 00g holes close? anyone ahd them for along period of time and had probs with em closing somewhat normally?

4. upparoom

upparoom OT Supporter

vitamin E extract. Just rub the affected area a couple times a day with vitamin e using a qtip and it should prevent or at least minimize scarring.

5. pir8penguin

pir8penguin Guest

a friend of mine did absolutely nothing to his 10g holes, just took out the rings and said screw it. it's probably been near a year, but i don't think he could get 14g rings in it last time he tried!!

6. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

thats a little extreme dont ya think? many many people have had there 00g holes close up no problem with only a slight scar.....shannon(owner of bme) had his at almost 2" and they are now down to 6g or so without scalpeling them closed

id just use some vitamin e on them once or twice a day and they should close up pretty good