How to get girls to stop trying to find ulterior motives to everything?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by The Sirc, Sep 7, 2006.

1. The Sirc

The Sirc Guest

I was thinking about my last few relationships and I have realized that my biggest problems with them have been when I am outright and truthful with whatever my intentions are and they will constantly try to find ulterior motives that aren't there.

Example:

I asked my ex to help me clean my room since I had helped her 50,000 times in the past, and she was throwing out ideas that I was trying to get her to submit to me or something.

I mean, that's a little bit of an extreme example, but there are smaller more annoying things that have happened. Things like when you say something a certain way, they'll try to figure out what exactly it is that you REALLY meant. Or something like that.

Anyway, anybody got any tips on how to deal with this?

2. Clean Baldy

Clean Baldy New Member

It sounds like you are dating girls that dont understand the trust aspect of a relationship.

Or, you aren't dating girls that click with you in communication and understanding.

Remember, it takes a while and work, and the craving to learn about each other to get trust and understanding so that kind of thing doesn't happen. if BOTH parties aren't on the same page as far as wanting that... then, no relationship is going to work with you until that changes.

You could always try finding a girl that has more experience with relationships, perhaps one that had a long term relationship. Also, as strange as it sounds, I try to stay away from girls that come from broken homes. They never seem to understand how to handle the simple things that just seem like common sense in a relationship.

Good luck, however :)