How to get ex-gf back

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by kopetzki, Oct 28, 2009.

1. kopetzki

kopetzki Banned

first time posting here :eek3:

she dumped me ~4 months ago, anybody have experience with this?

ibcagecrewcomesinhere :wtc:

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Care to actually give details?

3. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

Need more info man...

Why did she 'dump' you? How long were you two together?

4. kopetzki

kopetzki Banned

It was pretty much the perfect relationship (so i thought) together for ~3 yrs. It sizzled really quickly we moved in together after dating for about 3 months :rofl: Everything was going awesome until about May-June ish this year she started saying about how she is feeling unhappy about herself, how she doesn't have any friends, how she works so much etc. etc. I tried doing all i could to comfort her, I never thought I was the problem until she told me it was over and I was pretty much crushed. She never gave me a real reason except the whole " It's me, not you thing" I like to think I was the perfect boyfriend she even told me the only flaw i ever had was that i was "too perfect" whatever that means.
    Anyways after we broke up i was devastated and pretty much acted like it for about 1-2 months, constantly calling/texting her. It's been 4 months now and i still want her back. She's become stand-offish from me since she doesn't want me breaking down again if she sees me so it's getting harder for me to get her to see me. I tried the whole not contacting her thing for about a month and gave her space but I couldn't do it. I guess i just want to know if anybody else has had experience with these situations and if there are things I can do to get her back.

5. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Your best bet of getting her back would have been to end ALL contact for at least a year.

6. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

I guarantee your relationship wasn't perfect and neither are you. Too bad she couldn't be honest about her feelings and give you some closure. My advice is to move the fuck on.

7. kopetzki

kopetzki Banned

:werd: She was never vocal about any issues she's had and always liked to work things out on her own. Not just with our relationship, pretty much with everything in her life. i know she's just been telling me this shit to not hurt me but in the end it made it worse. and moving on is not an option :sad2:

8. just_another_on

This.

Stop dwelling on it cause it probably honestly isnt going to happen. It sounds like shes giving you the run around and doesnt want to talk about her feelings with you.

How old are you? 3 years is definitely a long time, but it sounds like you two, for that 3 year relationship revolved solely on each other. Not only is that unhealthy, but it DOES in fact get old. When in a relationship you NEED to have a healthy relationship with OTHER people ASIDE from your SO.

9. kopetzki

kopetzki Banned

we're both 24, 21 when we started dating. And yeah the whole 3 years it was just us all day every day. I was having a blast and am a solitary person by nature so i was fine but I'm guessing she wasn't. But stuff like that can be worked on especially when 2 people already invested that much time into a realtionship.

10. just_another_on

:ugh:

Guy are you serious? You're happy with having no other friends aside from her?

She obviously wasnt. She wanted a life OUTSIDE of you and she has it now, hence why she is 'stand off ish'. Shes happy with what she has now, you sound like a clinger ex b/f who can't get over their lost 'love'.

Move on, she doesnt want you.

11. kopetzki

kopetzki Banned

:hsugh: it's not like we were together 24/7. While we were dating i only got to see her at night and maybe on the weekends if i was lucky, we were both pretty busy. She had way more free time than me though. And I'm not clingy and wasn't clingy in the relationship. I always made her go out with her co-workers or go on road trips to see the friends she had out of state or in other cities without me. When she wanted to go on vacation i made her take a friend instead of me, i'm not a dumbass i know how to be in a relationship.

12. kopetzki

kopetzki Banned

fuck, cage crew is here :o

13. just_another_on

Well, if you know how to be in a relationship then why you posting here?

You were doing something wrong along the way.

14. TriPinTaZ

TriPinTaZ !!!.!!!.!!!!.U.U.!!!!.U.! !!!! WTF?

I'm sure you loved her and are heart broken but......

You totally sound like a clingy, needy ex BF. You were probably a pussy of a guy when you two were dating and have low self esteem. She got tired of it.

Sounds mean, but someone has to tell you the ugly truth.

Man up, brush yourself off, work on not being clingy and wimpy, and find a new GF. This girl is gone, the more you show her how much you are NOT over her, the more she realizes she made the right choice.

15. kopetzki

kopetzki Banned

i was just posting to see if other people had experience with getting their ex back, and what they did. I'm not saying I was perfect but i knew when to give her space, it wasn't an issue of me smothering her, towards the end she even said she didn't get to spend enough time with me so i would make more time for her etc.

16. kopetzki

kopetzki Banned

thats about as far off a description of me as anybody can make.

17. TriPinTaZ

TriPinTaZ !!!.!!!.!!!!.U.U.!!!!.U.! !!!! WTF?

Denial is the first step.
    I just railed you with insults and that's all you have to say.

I could be wrong, but you really need to understand that its over. The faster you move on, the faster the pain will go away.

18. just_another_on

19. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

whats hurting you is that you are still trying to talk to her. delete her number and do all you can to stop making contact.

20. k624ash

k624ash New Member

You already admitted that you were constantly calling her and texting her for a month after the relationship and that you couldn't give her space for a month even when you tried.

21. Gogoplata

Gogoplata Guest

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:h5:

22. Gogoplata

Gogoplata Guest

Oh and I agree with these guys. You just gotta move on. If she's not into it, she's not into it. Nothing you do is going to make her want to be back into it. Everyone needs something different and what she needs is obviously not what you provide. Move on - you will be much happier as a person when you find someone who likes a more solitary life. Then you guys can spend your time together and not have one person wanting more and the other wanting less.

Just move on buddy - it will be better for both of you even though that's hard to hear.

23. just_another_on

And the bastard never left :squint:

:mamoru::p

24. jim1234664

jim1234664 New Member

no contact except random bump ins or whatever for 6 months or longer. re invent yourself in the mean time. this is the only way. trust me

25. just_another_on

This man is true.