how to get back to where we were ?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Camarors8992, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Camarors8992

Camarors8992 New Member

I met this girl through my best friend about a year ago. I liked her from the first day we hung out, and after a month I asked her out. We dated for about a week and half and then she just fell off the face of the earth. No answering of phone calls, returning of texts, nothing. She calls me 2 days after stopping contact and tells me her friend Dom asked her out and she's now dating him. What the fuck, I was disappointed to say the least, somewhat angry. However, we have hung out about twice since then and I found out she broke up with Dom to go out with my best friend. I told him I don't want to hang out with him if she's with him because everytime I see her I remember why i liked her so much. She shows no interest in me, and from what I'm told by my friend she's afraid to be near me because she thinks I hate her and she knows she hurt me. Well, rather than just avoiding her I'd like to still be friends with her, she's an awesome person to be around. How should I do this ? I don't even know, hanging out would be weird, and with my friend would be even stranger.

2. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

shes not that awesome. don't make any effort to do anything for her.

3. Rich

Rich New Member

+1

That bitch just started randomly dating some other dude while you were together? Fuck her. Tell her to DIAF next time you see her.

4. Shadoxity

Shadoxity New Member

that bitch is fkd... your better off having nothing to do with her... do not make effort to see/hangout with her
    if she happens to be around while ur hanging out with friends fine. but dont go out of ur way to hang with ehr!

5. KindlyCuddly

KindlyCuddly Irina Lazareanu

Wait, were you casually dating or were you together?

6. Jack Horner

Jack Horner Guest

Don't care.

It's that simple.

Don't care.

7. Camarors8992

Camarors8992 New Member

I thought we were boyfriend/girlfriend, we "hung out" whenever possible, talked on the phone every night, went out together. I had no idea that she wasn't satisfied with me, she seemed to be happy with out situation.

8. Camarors8992

Camarors8992 New Member

Thanks, That's what I needed to know.:)

9. Justintiime

Justintiime OT Supporter

we've told this kid on another board what to do, and he just doesnt listen to reason!

10. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

You need to not see this girl until you get over her. That's your only option. She's over you and most likely won't ever feel likeness for you again (in that way) because she's over it. In fact, her telling someone she's afraid to see you because she thinks she hurts you is a terrible sign because it means she thinks you liked her way more than she liked you, so she doesn't have as much respect for you.

Again, just don't hang out with them until you get over it. Try and date other people.

11. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

high school?

12. joyceebabe

joyceebabe New Member

she's not worth it. move on

13. keysmachine

keysmachine New Member

this thread :down: this girl clearly wants nothing to do with him. there's not one sliver of advice i could give that could possibly help this individual.