how to get a hot bartender that gets pickup lines 1343531 times a night?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by rupertaker, Dec 26, 2005.

1. rupertaker

rupertaker New Member

:rofl:

so yeah, I've never really been the type to go after girls that are in the club/bar scene. BUT I went out a few weeks ago to a local bar and the bartender was probably the best looking girl I've seen in my life.

problem is, she knows she is super hot. I'm sure she gets stupid pickup lines a thousand times a night. I've never been one to use pickup lines anyway, I'm usually lacking in confidence so never approach girls anyway.

I guess what I'm asking is, what can I say to make myself stand out, but not looking like an idiot. Usually I'm shy but I can't pass this up, this girl is gorgeous. I can't exactly make conversation since she works at a pretty fast paced bar, but I don't want to use a line..because that isn't me.

I'm pretty sure she will remember me if I were to come back. I've only been there once but ended up drinking alot and tipping wayyyy too much thinking that would do something( big NONO, I know I know :o )

excuse the rambling, MERRY CHRISTMAS.

2. pakman

pakman New Member

Wait till the night calms a little and try to strike up a conversation. Don't say anything fancy, just ask how her night is going and what not. It probably wouldn't be a good idea to try and talk to her while the bar is busy. Don't drink too much, no girl wants an alcoholic, and just be yourself.

3. Scout

Scout OT Supporter

"Hi I'm _______ (insert name) and I'd love to see you on this side of the bar. You free this _____ ? (insert day)"

It's worked for me nearly all the times I've tried :o

4. rupertaker

rupertaker New Member

That's the thing though. I mean, I've only been there once, but the bar didn't calm down.

And as far as drinking too much, I probably didn't leave a good first impression. It was my buddy's 22nd birthday..ended up with a beer and 11 chocolate cake shots :o I got out of there before I made a fool of myself, but it did get to the point where I was using hand signals, I couldn't even really speak. I would stick up 6 fingers and she would bring us 6 shots :mamoru:

5. pakman

pakman New Member

To tell you the truth, I usually never try to hit on any bartenders. Except maybe once, when I was shitfaced, obviously nothing came out of that. They're always busy, and unless you're oozing gallons of sex appeal, chances are fairly slim. But it never hurts to try :dunno:

6. helllooooo

helllooooo New Member

Definitely try this. Using lines are just dumb IMO. Just start talking to her, ask her questions, girls love to just talk about themselves, so don't try to talk about yourself.

Good luck.

7. TrevorK

TrevorK New Member

When it gets a bit quieter, do the opposite of what all the other guys who hit on her do.

Let's face it - you're not the sexiest guy that hit on her and you're not the smoothest. But where you can step in for the win is by being the one who can beat her at her own game.

Don't tell her she's beautiful, don't tell her she's hot, don't scream out that she has a nice ass. She's just a girl. She's heard all that before - you don't need to build her ego (Which is what she uses those people for, an ego boost).

Treat her like your sister - tease her about anything you can think of/notice. She'll be wondering why you aren't saying "I could lose myself in your eyes forever" (Or whatever cheesy lines guys use), and will love the way you treat her.

And don't ask her out right away. Talk to her (as above) a couple weeks, she'll be dying inside asking herself "Am I not hot enough for him?", "Why isn't he asking me out?", "I wonder if he's coming by again tonight". Once she's at this point, she'll be putty in your hands.

8. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

ding ding ding. Someone made this out to be alot harder than it is.

9. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

:werd: listen to this man

10. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Another :werd: listen to this man.

I did that and picked up a 10. My friend who hit on her every day was blown away because his nickname for her was "The Ice Queen."

11. symptic

symptic I run companies

To pick up women, treat them like normal humans. Pick their flaws and joke about them, like you might to your sister. It's funny how guys always get intimidated by hot women, or women in general, and if they do muster up the guts to even talk to them, they look for the dryest most played out ideas that might have worked in the '50s.

The 1550's.

12. Corcoran

Corcoran New Member

I second this. My wife was my bartender from college and this is pretty much how we started dating. What worked in my favor is there was a mutual interest that blossomed from our late night chats while she counted her register.

First step would be to go back to the bar again and see if there is any chemistry - if there is none it won't matter how late you stay because you have no shot.

13. dark cloud

dark cloud New Member

Have you ever personally opened with this? I can see as C&F during the set but what is the success rate as an opener? j/w

I went out with one of my friends last night who is amazing with women, and he's a very cocky funny guy. It's really contagious too btw. Anyway, he was looking at this girl, it was more of a deep glare though I guess, who was in a 4 set (4 people) and as soon as she looked at him he pointed to his eyes and was like "my eyes are up here". Being a loud club she literally stopped conversation with her friends and walked over to him and was like "what?" because she couldn't hear. He's like "Quit looking at my chest. I come in here all the time and that's all you girls ever do. It's like i'm a piece of meat or something. So, what do you have going for you besides your looks?" I was trying so hard to keep a straight face when she looked at me, I think I let out a smirk though haha. In the end, after her friends literally had to pull her away from converation (they were very drunk), she ran back and gave him her phone number and left.

Anyway, i'm telling that story for a reason. You have to be different than all the other guys who hit on her. If she's a good looking girl, lets say she gets hit on 5 times a day, and that's even being conservative. That's 150 times a month, and over a times thousand in a year. ONE THOUSAND TIMES. That's alot of talking, and the reason why women are much more socially savvy than the average guy.

Now, I also mention this for another reason. If you go in thinking you're going to suck, or you have any doubt in your mind that it won't work - then it won't. If you really don't believe in what you say, you're going to come off as an insecure tool. Trust me, I talked like that for a year without the inner backing and everyone hated it. If you don't believe that this girl will find you attractive, then it just won't happen. She'll sense the weakness in you and you'll lose it.

14. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

:werd:

Great approach, I totally agree.

15. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

Argh.

Art of Seduction crap.

Ugh.

16. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

not quite. its what works. if women liked the guy with the suspenders, who read books and keep a balanced checkbook then great more guys would do it. but they dont.

17. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

Of course it works... because you're not being yourself.

Great for a one night stand!

18. lauren

lauren Active Member

:werd:

just be yourself. all esle is stupid crap. you play games, then get pissed when girls play games right back at ya.

19. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

I'm biased towards one night stands, so if that's what this guy wants, this thread will be a success.

I'm also biased towards picking up chicks at bars/clubs: They're loud, obnoxious places and women hear the same shit from every guy they meet and line themselves up like cattle. Female bartenders there are considered the Alpha Female.

I'm also missing your previous av.

20. mahnamahna

mahnamahna Guest

I'm a girl, and that'd totally work on me :wiggle:

21. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

You're also seventeen.

All I have to do is buy you some wine coolers to get in your pants.

22. rsxratedr

rsxratedr New Member

is there a book on how to get girls? other then seducing?

23. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

24. rsxratedr

rsxratedr New Member

25. dark cloud

dark cloud New Member