FRK how to get a free wartenberg pinwheel.. *nws pic*

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by kronik85, Oct 20, 2005.

1. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

[​IMG]
    for those who don't know what a wartenberg pinwheel is, there it is. it's used in sensation play and can deliver a broad range of sensations, from a light feather brush, to a tickle, to a slicing of the flesh. it can draw blood, but it's fairly difficult to do so unless you're grinding into the flesh or have "thin skin".

(cliffs at the end)

on to the story. i have this friend (girl) who is a self proclaimed sadist and had a birthday comming up. most people gave her alcohol and cheap sex toys (cheap fabric whips, fake handcuffs). actualy i'm pretty sure that's all anyone gave her. so i thought awhile about an inexpensive gift and settled on something both unique, useful, and delightfully wicked looking.

i ordered her pinwheel a few weeks in advance from www.allheart.com, pretty decent website. (it's a medical supply website, the wartenberg pinwheel is actualy a neurological tool to assess nerve damage). they shipped it and i patiently awaited. the day the tracker site said it was supposed to arrive i checked the front door and it wasn't here. i jump on the tracking site, check the status, and it says it was delivered.... to a similar address.. in a different city.

i laughed at the thought of some old people wondering wtf my sex toy was.
    then wrote a furious email to the website complaining that their postal service delivered my package to the wrong address. a few days later they replied asking if it ever came and that the city on the tracking website was actualy the routing hub for the area and that it wasn't delivered there, simply routed through there. (it had my address with their city, not mine).

i went downstairs and looked again and sure enough, there was the box. one of my roomates had put it in the kitchen instead of where all the mail is..

i wrote an apology letter explaining what happened and that no i didn't need it to be found. never heard back from them again.

i gave my friend her toy and she spazzed out. at first she didn't know what it was. but once she started playing with it absolutely loved it. she was thrilled and it suited her personality so well. what was even better was that every person she showed it too thought it was incredibly badass and fun to play with. one guy sat there for 15 mins running it across his forehead with his eyes closed. the gift was a huge hit and wasn't fake like the rest of her "sex toys" she'd gotten.

i forgot all about allheart, until they sent me another email telling me my package was in route. i replied again and said i didnt need/want it (thinking they'd bill me). a week or two later it was here. i sent them another letter saying i already got mine and they replied saying that shipping on it would be just as much as they would get back from having it.

so i got a free new toy and i'm loving it =) btw, it was like $15 for it. it's too inexpensive NOT to be in every F&S'r's closet.

cliffs : ordered pinwheel for friend for her birthday, mixup with delivery, they send 2 pinwheels. refuse to accept the 2nd back. i get free pinwheel. very very satisfied.

2. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

PE has one, she goes apeshit when i use it. i don't enjoy having it used on me.

3. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

I asked for one on my FS SS list

4. xela

xela So say we all!

I want to use one of these...looks like fun. :eek3:

5. Whitemax

Whitemax New Member

Man I cant believe I had forgotten about those things. I've used one a few times before. Along time ago. The first tie I came across it was when i was about 18. A family friend was a bone cracker, and during the first visit she used one on me to see if there was anyplace that I had lessened feelings so she could focus on the corrosponding vertibrea. When I first looked at it and looked at her she did have a devilish grin. About 10 years later she was caught having sex with her daughters 19 yo bro in law......
    Anyway, back to the story, I had a friend who had one, and I freaked out cause it was so much fun to play with.

6. BlindSyde

BlindSyde New Member

Ouch maybe :dunno:

7. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

it looks like fun, I think. I've never seen one in person though :hs:

8. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

I have one..the feeling is quite intense, even when used with light pressure. With a slightly heavier hand, it feels as if your skin is being sliced open. In the good way. ;)

9. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

i got to play with one a few weeks back. It was brought out as an accessory to a Violet Wand. it was incredible. I will definitely be picking one of these up next weekend when I go stockroom's shop.

10. selvo

selvo New Member

Does it cut pizza as well ?

11. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

i imagine you could perforate it quite well and then tear it like a sheet of paper... :bigthumb:

12. Vegasoutkast

Vegasoutkast New Member

I think id like to give that a try :naughty:

13. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

Yeah those are niiiice. Mine got all bent up somehow, I need a new one.

14. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

so how do we get it from you again?

is there like... cocksucking involved? because i don't do cocksucking...

:hsugh:

15. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

http://store.yahoo.com/allheart/ah3695.html

I take any form of sexual favor. :x:

16. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

you're such a dirty... dirty boy :naughty:

17. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

:wiggle:

:kiss:

18. Fire Sauce

Fire Sauce New Member

Your posts make me go :eek4: :eek5: :eek3: :naughty: :o at once.